Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

TCL 65 " 65r46 (2021) TV (no shipping date yet)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 16th, 2022 12:48 pm
Jan 29, 2017
338 posts
175 upvotes
yea mine was supposed to be delivered today by 8pm, no updates until 8pm when it says now Feb 1st or 2nd. can’t just sit at home perpetually waiting
Deal Addict
Dec 13, 2005
1317 posts
52 upvotes
stagefright wrote: yea mine was supposed to be delivered today by 8pm, no updates until 8pm when it says now Feb 1st or 2nd. can’t just sit at home perpetually waiting
As we are both out west I'm willing to bet it was part of the same shipment.
Jan 29, 2017
338 posts
175 upvotes
mine showed up today, dirty screen test looks great, so far so good. also got a $28 refund from amazon because of the missed delivery date from amazon and poor communication.
Jun 14, 2010
431 posts
343 upvotes
Toronto
Ended up returning my 75". Had the potential to be a great value TV but the DSE, CEC issues and the completely broken eARC were to much to overlook. Got a Sony A80J instead which works flawlessly and has no issues. Gotta pay to play I guess.

A tip for anyone else returning, UPS Drop Off is the only option for shipping. However if you schedule a pickup on UPS website it says the pickup is prepaid and doesn't cost anything.
Deal Addict
Dec 13, 2005
1317 posts
52 upvotes
stagefright wrote: mine showed up today, dirty screen test looks great, so far so good. also got a $28 refund from amazon because of the missed delivery date from amazon and poor communication.
Mine showed up same day as well and so far so good. Delivery company gave me a 10 minute heads up which I thought was nuts. Good thing someone was home.
Deal Addict
Dec 13, 2005
1317 posts
52 upvotes
Anyone able to get Dolby 5.1 to work with the Amazon Prime app on the tv?
Using my Denon receiver I can only get stereo sound but 5.1 works in all other apps.
Nov 2, 2019
179 posts
349 upvotes
Toronto
If anyone is still looking, I just ordered the 75" from BestBuy for delivery this Saturday. (3 days)