• Sep 28th, 2022 12:29 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 14, 2018
6991 posts
22947 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Techkey USB Bluetooth 4.0 Dongle - $13.99-$6.00-$5 Coupon = $2.99

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07J5WFPXX

Was searching for a cheap USB Bluetooth adapter and found this, no idea the quality of it but at this price it is worth a try imo.

Not sure about the newer seller... mods feel free to remove link or delete post if it is unacceptable.

:)
5 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2006
1171 posts
1686 upvotes
cheap! You probably won't find anything cheaper (providing it's reliable).

Just as an aside- for anyone who wants to watch video, definitely get a BT V5 or > dongle. To just hookup for meager file transfer or otherwise, these should do just fine. I actually use a BT 4.x (LMP6) dongle to use an old dualshock4 for my PC without noticable lag.
Jul 16, 2019
219 posts
191 upvotes
Does this actually have drivers?
The last one I bought didn't and generic driver is from 2007 or something and didn't work with xbone controller etc
Can buy no name bluetooth dongles for $1 direct from CCP
May 24, 2021
21 posts
48 upvotes
Same as above; provided it works, it should be fine sending to and from your phone.

Personally i had a Bluetooth 4.2 adapter that slowly borked itself over a span of 6 months.
started well, connected to a xbox one controller OR a bluetooth speaker. as time moved on the signal strength
got so bad that it needed DIRECT line of sight even when less than a meter away....

if you want a more robust option, and a have a m.2 wifi slot on your Motherboard, you can get a:
Intel AX200NGW (intel cards seem to be more reliable)
After windows automatically downloads the drives and me immediately turning off the wifi functions, the range and reliability so far is unquestionable.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)