Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

[DEAD] Teva Men's Original Universal Urban Sandal $27.04

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 24th, 2020 4:30 pm
Deal Addict
Jun 27, 2003
1458 posts
796 upvotes
North York

[Amazon.ca] [DEAD] Teva Men's Original Universal Urban Sandal $27.04

Update: deal is dead now...

Teva Men's Original Universal Urban Sandal on sale for $27.04, sizes 7 and up available, free returns as well.

Decent basic summer sandal from quality Teva brand. I tried these on in store and they fit true to size.

Imagepicture share
Last edited by royaljelly on Jun 6th, 2020 1:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
25 replies
Deal Expert
Jan 10, 2008
15200 posts
35260 upvotes
Nation's capital
Don't forget the socks

Nov 16, 2015
837 posts
1906 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I remember wearing these while lifeguarding. The tan lines !
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2002
29710 posts
29129 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
Thanks. Ordered a pair.

A couple of issues:
1. Currently OOS. No estimated ship date. Hopefully these will arrive before the end of summer ;)
2. ON buyers: There's no PST on shoes under $30 in Ford Nation. Amazon charged me $3.51 in GST. I'll have to remember to challenge them on that when the sandals ship and I see what they dinged my CC.

veni, vidi, Visa
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2007
3365 posts
3737 upvotes
Toronto
these look incredibly uncomfortable
Public Mobile customer
Lucky Mobile customer
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
3692 posts
4307 upvotes
Good for fishin', crusin', or just plain tubin
For Sale:
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2004
38392 posts
12011 upvotes
East Gwillimbury
Teva’s are my favorite sandals. But these are not worth it. These look like junk

Spend a little more and get something that will last
Sep 14, 2018
373 posts
667 upvotes
If there was ever a case of inflated RRP was it! Can't imagine anyone paying close to $70 for these. However they do have good reviews and i'm sure someone will appreciate them at this price!
Last edited by asmcar on Jun 6th, 2020 12:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2015
5779 posts
6721 upvotes
Alberta
I was tempted to get these because the deal looked good, but I can't imagine a scenario where I would choose these over my two other pairs of better Merrells.
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2002
29710 posts
29129 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
Gee wrote: Teva’s are my favorite sandals. But these are not worth it. These look like junk

Spend a little more and get something that will last
Looks can be deceiving. Consider the Amazon reviews. If you don't trust those then consider REI's reviews: Teva Original Universal Urban Sandals. And note the REI price is US$50 ~CA$67.

Even if this model, which based on the number of reviews compared to other Teva models is their most popular, doesn't last as long as their more expensive models, at this price you'd have to go through 3+ pairs to spend as much money as their "better" models.
veni, vidi, Visa
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2015
5779 posts
6721 upvotes
Alberta
Blzbub wrote: Price back up to normal for me.
Yup. $62.22 is the cheapest size now.
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2009
3014 posts
1020 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP. Picked up a pair before it went back to regular price. I also thought these look uncomfortable until the girlfriend bought a pair in Japan(teva is extremely popular there) and used it on a full day of walking in tokyo. Also used in cuba and said these were more comfortable than some of her nike runners. Two vacations later and countless hikes around the province, her pair is still in good shape
Jul 14, 2019
178 posts
166 upvotes
Got these and love em. These are urban sandals, if you want those comfy, thicker, the have non-urban models like merrels. Ofcourse, theyll cost you more.
Banned
Jul 16, 2019
123 posts
198 upvotes
Montreal
If you added the time in your cart when it was 27$ then the price goes up on the product page but it still shows 27$ in your cart, how many minutes do you have before the price in your cart changes or the item disappears?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)