Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] ThermoPro TP20 Wireless Remote Digital Meat Thermometer ($44.19)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 22nd, 2020 10:18 pm
[OP]
Dec 29, 2008
325 posts
371 upvotes
Mississauga

[Amazon.ca] ThermoPro TP20 Wireless Remote Digital Meat Thermometer ($44.19)

Hey everyone:
Currently the probe is at the lowest price according to CCC at $55.24. Use Coupon Code OSPI6YA6 to get an additional 20% off. Total should be 44.19+tax.

Saw some good reviews for it so looking forward to using it.

P.S. The coupon code could work for their other probes as well. However, I haven't tried to use it.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B01GE7 ... UTF8&psc=1
16 replies
Nov 5, 2018
4 posts
I've had this for 2-3 years and I absolutely love it. Really great for long/overnight smokes to monitor both meat and smoker.
Deal Addict
May 18, 2002
3632 posts
808 upvotes
Brampton
Ordered, was looking for one as a gift.
INFORMATION: The requested thread does not exist.
Aug 1, 2005
16 posts
3 upvotes
I bought this last time around and after 1 small flareup one of the probes went dead. They specifically say in their website this isn’t covered under warranty.

Still works but only with the one probe. Not all that great, honestly.
Deal Guru
Sep 1, 2005
11687 posts
6603 upvotes
Markham
rik3k wrote: I bought this last time around and after 1 small flareup one of the probes went dead. They specifically say in their website this isn’t covered under warranty.

Still works but only with the one probe. Not all that great, honestly.
Just contact them and tell them it's not working and they will replace it.... Don't tell them you burned it to a crisp.

I just did a warranty claim for something else not long ago and they sent me a replacement.

Make sure you register for the free extended warranty
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Nov 22, 2017
83 posts
97 upvotes
Vancouver
Thank you for the code
I used it for their indoor Thermometer
Sep 19, 2005
563 posts
99 upvotes
RadioDude wrote: P.S. The coupon code could work for their other probes as well. However, I haven't tried to use it.
I'm afraid not... I tried it on TP06S and TP18 and it didn't work on either...
Feb 8, 2017
376 posts
264 upvotes
madknife wrote: I'm afraid not... I tried it on TP06S and TP18 and it didn't work on either...
Yea too bad, I wanted a TP19. I have a cheap thermometer and it still works but I want something better, and faster.
Last edited by sierravista on Oct 21st, 2020 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2008
3752 posts
688 upvotes
Niagara Falls, ON
If using a smoker/BBQ that needs regulated better of with the 08 that allows high/low alarms.

The range is legit in these too. Good find OP

@rik3k I'm on my second TP08s and the probes look beefier than the previous ones.
Deal Addict
May 1, 2011
1299 posts
633 upvotes
Near GTA
Sweet deal! Broke my tiny fold up, what an upgrade Thumbs Up Sign
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2006
5569 posts
1952 upvotes
I bought the TP-08 for $47.99 back in July 2017 and it's been fantastic. Love the range on this thing, and dual probe is so functional.
*RFD - once you're in there's no getting out.*

*If you wanna buy something, wait for it! Eventually RFD will post it and something in your pants will feel awesome that you waited: your wallet.*
Sep 15, 2015
664 posts
478 upvotes
Mooooonnn
Very good unit and a must have if you do long hour smoking, unless you have the money for wifi unit.

Their customer service is also very good and fast.
1. Buy cheap, buy twice
2. Don’t buy because it’s cheap. Buy it when needed or it brings convenience/happiness/better quality in life
3. Buy now think (regret/return) later
4. If the gut says don’t tell your lady, don’t!
Dec 29, 2013
126 posts
111 upvotes
Mine died after 3 months. Their customer service was an absolute waste of time trying to deal with. The probe was ok when it worked, although the range was not great, and the settings were very fiddly. Not worth it Imo
Aug 30, 2019
17 posts
39 upvotes
apneab wrote: Mine died after 3 months. Their customer service was an absolute waste of time trying to deal with. The probe was ok when it worked, although the range was not great, and the settings were very fiddly. Not worth it Imo
Keep in mind that this group of buyers will have the option to return this unit until January 31st under amazon's extended return period.
[OP]
Dec 29, 2008
325 posts
371 upvotes
Mississauga
I don't think this deal is expired, why was it moved?
Nov 5, 2018
4 posts
hyperactiveme wrote: If using a smoker/BBQ that needs regulated better of with the 08 that allows high/low alarms.
The TP20 does have high/low alarms too. It saved one of my briskets this past summer when the smoker's auger got clogged up and shut down at 5am.