Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Think Tank Photo Assorted Camera and Laptop Bags and Belt Packs 50-70%off

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 6th, 2015 11:56 pm
[OP]
Dec 13, 2009
28 posts
44 upvotes
Guelph

[Amazon.ca] Think Tank Photo Assorted Camera and Laptop Bags and Belt Packs 50-70%off

Long time reader, first deal post.

Think Tank makes some of the best photo carrying gear out there - very durable, and well thought out, usually with waterproof covers included. Came across a 3rd party seller on Amazon.ca named Nadal Enterprises, who seem to be liquidating a bunch of camera gear, including some amazing deals on Think Tank stuff. Prices include HST, with shipping extra, but they do combine shipping charges at a reduced rate if you buy multiple items. I ordered one lot of gear and it arrived with all boxes/tags in brand new condition, and I'm thrilled with the prices, ordered a second lot for xmas presents.

For example:

City Walker 10 - $54.55 CAD taxes in (Currently $129 USD at B&H):

http://www.amazon.ca/Think-Tank-CityWal ... 506&sr=1-5

The seller also has the City Walker 20 for $62 and the City Walker 30 for $70.45.

The Skin five piece belt set below is $71 CAD taxes in (v2.0 set with one less bag (missing the dual lens bag) currently $149USD at B&H) A Belly Dancer Harness is only $16 from this amazon seller to make a full kit that would noramlly cost $200USD

http://www.amazon.ca/Think-Tank-325-Ski ... 506&sr=1-4

Hydrophobia 70-200 Rain Cover with Flash is $52.40 (non flash version $149 USD at B&H)

http://www.amazon.ca/Think-Tank-Hydroph ... 506&sr=1-7

Lastly, they have a full range of their "My 2nd Brain" latop and tablet bags, Speed Racer belt packs, multimedia pack etc, and individual pouches selling at around 1/3 of what they go for before USD conversion. Just sort by "Think Tank" and "Think Tank Photo" from the main link above.

Some of the items like the skin set seem to be one previous generation, but most items such as the 2nd Brain line are totally current. I was shocked at how low the prices are for the quality. Hopefully others find this useful!
8 replies
Aug 31, 2009
69 posts
10 upvotes
I don't see these prices - taxes and shipping are extra.
[OP]
Dec 13, 2009
28 posts
44 upvotes
Guelph
If you take the time to go through checkout you will notice that taxes are included in the price (none are applied). It also says this on the sellers notes. Where did you see extra HST applied? And my post clearly stated that shipping is extra, but if you combine items it's at a reduced rate (5 items - two with large boxes cost me $30 to ship to the Kitchener area - even though each item had a shipping cost of $12-$19 per item.
Dec 28, 2004
30 posts
I'm in for the Citywalker 20. I've been looking for an upgraded shoulder bag to replace my current Canon kit bag and this fits the bill.

Great price....Thanks OP!

Edit: Received cancellation notice from Amazon due to item being OOS. Looks like many of the vendor's items now pulled or OOS.
Banned
Mar 21, 2010
196 posts
34 upvotes
Canada
Doesn't look like any of the Retrospective bags are included.

Disappoint.
[OP]
Dec 13, 2009
28 posts
44 upvotes
Guelph
Wow, they killed their whole stock list on the website, not just the 75 plus Think Tank listings, but all 199 items they had posted. It's been up for days, and I've ordered twice. One RFD post and they shut er down.
Deal Addict
Jan 27, 2005
1551 posts
163 upvotes
I order 10 different bags and they all got shipping confirmation .. Thx oP great find for think tank .... People might not know they are far better in quality than peers
30% Income Tax, 13% Sales Tax, 2% Health care Premium in Tax, 4% Property Tax, 2% unemployment Premium in Tax, 2% Canada pension Plan, 4% Company pension Plan, 4% RRSP, 2% Drug plan, 2% Insurance Premium, 10% Gas Expense, 3% vehicle insurance, 3% Utilities.Total 81% Mandatory Deductions i am left with 19% to spend at RFD, Beer and Grocery...Do i really Earn for my self? Time for Change, Yes we can and we will in next Election