Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Thrustmaster T300 Ferrari Integral RW Alcantara Edition

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 21st, 2020 10:58 pm
Apr 14, 2005
58 posts
im interseted too, new to this but what if I have a aftermarket wheel for a car and wanted to adapt it to a system. what is best for that?
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2008
1819 posts
1393 upvotes
Toronto
SIgh, Amazon cancelled my wheel order.
Dec 10, 2006
37 posts
1 upvote
Vancouver
if anyone is interested i still have one for sale
Oct 31, 2006
540 posts
164 upvotes
Woah! wrote: Usually Amazon knocks around 20% off for any issues with their Warehouse Deals offerings.
Perhaps try again and mention that you'd keep it if you can get a discount, rather than having to ship it back via Canada Post (tell them it's very heavy).

Afterwards, you could still get a decent price for the pedals on Craigslist, say $80 or so due to the missing conical mod.
Whichever route you choose, hopefully you'll end up with something that works for you.
I should have seen your reply sooner (been away) as I received my TX base from BH photo today :(

I took your advice anyway and emailed Amazon with more or less exactly what you said and just received the reply they will knock off 20% if I keep it :) so thanks once more!
Deal Fanatic
Jul 11, 2006
6685 posts
3696 upvotes
Canada,Eh!
cobretti wrote: I should have seen your reply sooner (been away) as I received my TX base from BH photo today :(

I took your advice anyway and emailed Amazon with more or less exactly what you said and just received the reply they will knock off 20% if I keep it :) so thanks once more!
Oooohhhhh.....that's too bad.

Yes, Amazon is generally very good about situations such as this, and it doesn't hurt to ask, or ask twice sometimes and nudge them towards what you are wanting as a solution.

Always glad to try and help out a fellow sim racer.

If it's in your budget, it may well be worth keeping that Amazon package, as well as the TX base from B&H.

These things don't last forever, and with 20% off from the already low price you paid from Amazon, that TX leather setup is worth it just in parts alone.

If you were to sell those bundled T3PA's for ~$80-$100 (even without the brake mod) you would be laughing.

Also, perhaps contact Thrustmaster to see if they'll send you a conical mod either for free or for a small fee, just say it was missing (but DON'T mention that it was an open-box deal).

Good luck & Happy Racing!
Dec 11, 2004
500 posts
217 upvotes
Anyone change their mind and wanna sell theirs to me? Smiling Face With Smiling Eyes New to sim racing.
Oct 31, 2006
540 posts
164 upvotes
@architect if you are on FB - search for this group "Ontario Canada Racing Simulator Market/Exchange"
Dec 11, 2004
500 posts
217 upvotes
cobretti wrote: @architect if you are on FB - search for this group "Ontario Canada Racing Simulator Market/Exchange"
Thanks I joined it just this week and asked if anyone had a G29!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)