• Dec 2nd, 2020 6:53 pm
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2006
5569 posts
1952 upvotes
vanhalen26 wrote: They cancelled my order today
Same, and I am none too happy about it.
*RFD - once you're in there's no getting out.*

*If you wanna buy something, wait for it! Eventually RFD will post it and something in your pants will feel awesome that you waited: your wallet.*
Nov 30, 2006
515 posts
195 upvotes
Toronto
deezz wrote: Same, and I am none too happy about it.
Looks like an error - I think they dropped in the $US price and not the Canadian - but because they waited so long to discover that they should just honor it. I’m sure it’s not that many sold.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2006
5569 posts
1952 upvotes
vanhalen26 wrote: Looks like an error - I think they dropped in the $US price and not the Canadian - but because they waited so long to discover that they should just honor it. I’m sure it’s not that many sold.
Well, I called them saying it's still showing in stock, and they gave me the runaround saying that because it's only available through a third party seller now, they can't honour the price. I tried everything. Any other suggestions? I'll try again for sure if you have any good ideas :D

*If you wanna buy something, wait for it! Eventually RFD will post it and something in your pants will feel awesome that you waited: your wallet.*
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2006
5569 posts
1952 upvotes
NewtonUA wrote: Great rare price for this model + free delivery.

Canadian Tire and Thule web sites list this for $829.95

Saw the exact same model and size listed used on Kijiji for $675.
Hey, did you order this when you posted this deal? Just wondering if you got yours....my order was cancelled :(

Nov 30, 2006
515 posts
195 upvotes
Toronto
Amazon has in stock with Amazon as seller. Given they cited lack of availability as the reason for cancelling the order (rather than pricing error) maybe they will honor old price if you push it.