• Last Updated:
  • Nov 18th, 2019 12:20 pm
[OP]
Banned
May 31, 2005
298 posts
729 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Thule Urban Glide 2 - $493.95

Highly rated iconic jogging stroller. Obviously not for everyone's taste but good price to grab it if you've got your heart set on this one.

Other retailers have it for around $550 so you'll save at least $50. Ships in 2 to 3 days from Amazon but lock it in at this price.
3 replies
Apr 19, 2015
251 posts
264 upvotes
This stroller is outstanding. It's the only true one-handed fold I've come across, which is amazing when you're holding onto a kid. It pushes like a dream and is good at cutting through snow. It's heavy and large though, and doesn't fold down compact, so be mindful of that if you're planning to bring it somewhere. It BARELY fits in the trunk of my Toyota Matrix when folded. You can take the wheels off easily, but having to reassemble a stroller is a pain.

If you have an infant in a car seat, you'll need to buy the universal car seat adapter as well, which clips on to the arms and folds with the stroller.
Jun 1, 2002
536 posts
81 upvotes
Thumbs up for a good stroller. Used it to take my little one to daycare through Calgary winters and lots of unshovelled snow. Worked for my needs.