[Amazon.ca] Thule Urban Glide 2 Jogging Stroller $462.95

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 11th, 2020 5:10 pm
[OP]
Nov 23, 2015
11 posts
13 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Thule Urban Glide 2 Jogging Stroller $462.95

Cheaper than lowest historical price on 3C. I've been tracking this stroller for a while.
Well reviewed jogging stroller, available in grey, red, or blue. Black is slightly more expensive.
Regular price is usually somewhere between $550 and $600.

Opportunity to PM at Snuggle Bugz for additional savings, currently selling at $579.95 (10% of price difference)
https://www.snugglebugz.ca/products/thu ... 2-stroller
7 replies
Dec 13, 2016
79 posts
135 upvotes
Alliston
Loved this thing. If anyone is deciding on a stroller, I highly recommend it. It was used it for running, in the snow, in sand, and over rocks. It was invincible. The most difficult part of watching the kids grow up will be saying goodbye to this stroller.
Jul 25, 2016
218 posts
776 upvotes
Vancouver
If you have Altitude membership get them to price match and apply 5% member discount
Sep 4, 2012
20 posts
9 upvotes
Bought one! Have a price watch with CCC but never got an alert. Thanks!
Mar 6, 2019
145 posts
189 upvotes
There is some way of strapping your child down right? If there's a handbrake and you apply it hard while running, wouldn't that send your child flying?

I have no children and am in my mid 20s. Please enlighten me.
Deal Addict
Aug 8, 2005
2139 posts
340 upvotes
Vancouver
Yes, straps are there.
We have used this stroller for the last year. Been using it with the car seat adapter with the bucket. Baby has finally out grown that and is now in the main seat. We like it. It's a bit larger than many other strollers, but certainly functional as an all in one. Purchased from Altitude Sports using some expiring credits and the membership discount. Managed to get the black on black version for $420 tax in. The clip to keep it shut for storage is a bit weak. we have received a few extras from thule. Thule is very quick to send these out.
My recommendation is to check to make sure it will fit in the trunk of your car. It is a bit longer and the wheels are a bit bulky. It fit in our 03 Civic and our current 2019 Rav4, but the stroller would not fit length wise in a Cx-5 or ford escape. Would have to put it sideways in those vehicles, which is a huge pain. My 2 cents! Would recommend this stroller though. Built like a tank (aside from the little clip)
You Have No Life If You Can Calculate It Mathematically
[IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y49/Stabilo7/RFD2.jpg[/IMG]
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2013
2875 posts
3744 upvotes
Edmonton
I have an extra new in box Urban Glide 2 in Edmonton, shadow (silver), asking $450, pickup only.
Nov 20, 2010
231 posts
187 upvotes
Damn, if I had a kid I would buy that in a snap. Now my girl can't complain about me running and not looking after a little one, if we do decide to have one.