Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Thunderhead - TH2.5 - High Pressure Rain Shower Head - White - Large $34.95

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 28th, 2020 2:01 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2007
3614 posts
2258 upvotes
Edmonton

[Amazon.ca] Thunderhead - TH2.5 - High Pressure Rain Shower Head - White - Large $34.95

Haven't seen this posted in a while. Used to be numerous threads on this and a lot of RFDers own one. It's a good price for an awesome shower head.

Awesome spray power. A pressure chamber evenly disperses the spray from ninety spray jets in a forceful and stimulating flow.
Easy installation. The shower arm coupling fits into the palm of the hand for threading onto the shower pipe securely without the need for tools.
Never clogs up. Clean the unit easily by squeezing the pliable nipples to instantly clear hard water scale from the ninety spray jets.
Wide track spread. The large diameter head sprays to cover the entire chest area from 90 evenly-spaced jets.
15 replies
Nov 17, 2013
126 posts
71 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I have this shower head, but i want to say i got it for a little less that this. ccc says it goes as low as $20.

All that said, this is an excellent shower head, much better than it looks too, considering it just white plastic.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2007
3614 posts
2258 upvotes
Edmonton
MaxMartin wrote: I have this shower head, but i want to say i got it for a little less that this. ccc says it goes as low as $20.

All that said, this is an excellent shower head, much better than it looks too, considering it just white plastic.
That price was three years ago and since it's third party, it could have been low price and high shipping and not Fulfilled by Amazon. Item has never been shipped and sold by Amazon but this one is free shipping (fulfilled by Amazon).
Oct 31, 2014
445 posts
389 upvotes
Victoria, BC
We had this one for for a few years until the arm stopped supporting it's own weight (needed the extra height in our old place).
The water pressure/consumption on this thing with the restrictor was pretty over the top, and insane with it out.
Deal Addict
Dec 21, 2004
2220 posts
209 upvotes
Vancouver
FYI - Sold by River Colony Trading and Fulfilled by Amazon.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 3, 2008
7582 posts
3839 upvotes
I have this showerhead (actually I was the one that posted the deal back then at a higher price than now - $39.95 on a lightning deal, so no time machine comments here). It was also sold by River Colony Trading back then, fulfilled by Amazon, according to my 2016 order details.

amazon-ca-39-95-thunderhead-showerhead- ... t-2046810/

I still use it, there is a fair amount of calcification around the nozzles which you can get off if you rub it, but there ... are a lot of nozzles so it doesn't get done. It's also started shooting the water randomly, but since there are so many nozzles it's even more of a rain showerhead now than it was before (I guess...). Wondering if I should get another to replace it now.

And yes, there were lots of issues in the past with Chinese vendors hijacking the item listing to try and sell Thunderbolt cables... that's why the historic pricing seems so off.
MaxMartin wrote: I have this shower head, but i want to say i got it for a little less that this. ccc says it goes as low as $20.

Comments that I hardly remember making back in 2016 pointed out that they were Just Launched sellers selling a Canadian-made product at impossible prices. Also, see above for my comments re: "Thunderbolt cables/adapters"

amazon-ca-39-95-thunderhead-showerhead- ... #p26943840
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2003
1569 posts
168 upvotes
Downtown Toronto
Thanks OP, needed one!
Deal Addict
May 9, 2003
1643 posts
858 upvotes
Been using this for years. Took out the flow regulator.

Very nice showerhead. Very easy to clean! Excellent product.
Jan 16, 2017
471 posts
287 upvotes
i had this before, there are so many nicer shower heads out there. a shower head is something you use err day. buy something stainless steel and has two heads.
May 7, 2018
96 posts
63 upvotes
bizzyseller wrote: Been using this for years. Took out the flow regulator.

Very nice showerhead. Very easy to clean! Excellent product.
Can you explain how to do this for idiots like me? I just bought it.
Deal Addict
May 9, 2003
1643 posts
858 upvotes
MarcanthonyN23584 wrote: Can you explain how to do this for idiots like me? I just bought it.
I don't remember exactly as it has been years.

It is intuitive though. Where the arm connects to the water supply, move the screen/key.
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2009
1423 posts
1325 upvotes
I also have this shower head and didn't really find a difference with the regulator in or out. I kept it in for water savings.
It's also kinda fun to squeeze out the mineral build up in the nozzles.
Wallet safe :rolleyes:
Sep 25, 2014
52 posts
34 upvotes
Calgary, AB
"Currently Unavailable" - must be OOS
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2007
2297 posts
1580 upvotes
YYZ
OOS
Licensed Full Service Realtor
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2003
1569 posts
168 upvotes
Downtown Toronto
reesefitzmaurice wrote: i had this before, there are so many nicer shower heads out there. a shower head is something you use err day. buy something stainless steel and has two heads.
What are you referring to by two heads?