Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Tineco A10 Hero Cordless Vacuum $181

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 15th, 2020 8:35 pm
[OP]
Member
Dec 26, 2017
201 posts
822 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Tineco A10 Hero Cordless Vacuum $181

Deal of the Day on Amazon - the Tineco A10 lineup. Lowest prices on both as per CCC, there are two models, the A10 Hero for $181 and the A10 Master for $275. Same drive unit between both, the Master comes most notably with an extra battery, a soft brush head for hard floors, and a few extra attachments.

These units are compared to a Dyson V8.

This is not a corded vacuum replacement - this would only be suitable as a secondary unit or a standalone in a smaller condo/apartment.
Last edited by TomRFD on Oct 4th, 2019 1:11 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: removing the thread title hurts those trying to read the thread after the deal ends
51 replies
Newbie
Jul 28, 2019
79 posts
59 upvotes
This is a great vacuum - I bought this during Prime Days and fantastic deal for 181. Comparable to Dyson V10.
Newbie
Nov 27, 2017
34 posts
105 upvotes
It may look cheaper than the Dyson but it definitely works just as well if not more so than a Dyson....
I also bought one on Prime Day and it is worth the much cheaper price.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 18, 2006
3117 posts
1874 upvotes
Pothole city
I have to agree with everybody. Bought mine a while ago for 209$ tx inc.
Very good value.
__________________________________________________________________
Tesla Model 3 SR+ 95% of the experience for 60% of the money.
In the EV world, range is just an expensive option!
Range anxiety is an expensive problem...
Sr. Member
Sep 3, 2009
738 posts
412 upvotes
Calgary
Is the master worth the additional cost?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 17, 2003
1856 posts
628 upvotes
Edmonton
zywan0124 wrote: Is the master worth the additional cost?
I would weigh that based on whether or not extra battery would be useful for you. if you only need it for like 30 mins a day or so then maybe not.

R U PACKIN HEAT
?
Jr. Member
User avatar
Jun 22, 2007
183 posts
286 upvotes
Toronto
Awesome vacuum! Awesome price. Got mine for $230 in June.
Member
Dec 27, 2017
312 posts
127 upvotes
Dang, I was about to buy a robot vacuum. I guess I still need a regular vacuum anyway and cord does drive the wife crazy, so this is nice.
Newbie
Mar 11, 2018
79 posts
136 upvotes
Lethbridge, AB
WCDave wrote: Deal of the Day on Amazon - the Tineco A10 lineup. Lowest prices on both as per CCC, there are two models, the A10 Hero for $181 and the A10 Master for $275. Same drive unit between both, the Master comes most notably with an extra battery, a soft brush head for hard floors, and a few extra attachments.

These units are compared to a Dyson V8.

This is not a corded vacuum replacement - this would only be suitable as a secondary unit or a standalone in a smaller condo/apartment.
If you go to Tineco's site you can enter your email for a 5% off code that works on Amazon on these vacuums.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 17, 2003
1856 posts
628 upvotes
Edmonton
jeremiah164 wrote: If you go to Tineco's site you can enter your email for a 5% off code that works on Amazon on these vacuums.
My code doesn't seem to work

R U PACKIN HEAT
?
Deal Addict
May 19, 2004
1775 posts
291 upvotes
Edmonton
first time hearing about this. hmmmm
Jr. Member
Jul 14, 2008
112 posts
35 upvotes
Oakville
Thanks for the recommendation I was looking for a vacuum like this. Code worked for me fine.
Member
Nov 16, 2013
365 posts
198 upvotes
Toronto
Would the normal brush head damage my laminate floors? Also do you have to press a button down the entire time like a Dyson?

EDIT: reviews say you don't have to hold button down the entire time. Hoping someone here can tell me if the cheaper version is safe for laminate floors. Thx!
Last edited by n31290 on Oct 3rd, 2019 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2004
2491 posts
570 upvotes
Wish it came with the wall hanger. Doesn't appear to be available separately on Amazon.
Member
Dec 27, 2017
312 posts
127 upvotes
freewheelin76 wrote: I would weigh that based on whether or not extra battery would be useful for you. if you only need it for like 30 mins a day or so then maybe not.
How long does one battery last? I'm wondering if the Master is worth the extra $110 just for the battery. We have 1600 sqft and vacuum daily (don't ask). Can a battery be purchased cheaper somewhere separately? On Amazon it's $93+tx.
Last edited by eljay0 on Oct 3rd, 2019 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sr. Member
Oct 24, 2009
884 posts
1243 upvotes
Vancouver
Aeroplan estore currently has 3 miles per $1 for Amazon. That's another 5-6% return.
Member
Dec 27, 2017
312 posts
127 upvotes
n31290 wrote: Would the normal brush head damage my laminate floors? Also do you have to press a button down the entire time like a Dyson?
Description and reviews mention switch lock. I'd like to know about the brush head too. And how high is it? Just to compare to our current vacuum to see if it would slide under beds etc.

Top