GTA
caml17 wrote: It's $289 when I open the link
The lite version is cheaper
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2012
3278 posts
1813 upvotes
Calgary
Got this Tineco Hero (non +) @$181 back in Oct '19 & while there are certainly understandable & expected deficiencies when compared with my Miele Vac, this Tineco cordless has been a good complement for a quick & easy when I'm too lazy (which btw is more often than not) to drag out the Miele & play with the ensuing cord mess.

Overall, I'm satisfied with this purchase esp if one has the extra dosh for this convenience. It could certainly be cheaper though.
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2016
1331 posts
1492 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Great price but it's gone up now. Still a +1 for OP.

But given this brand, why wouldn't someone go for Shark Ion F80 or Shark Rocket Pro vacuums instead?

Shark has a better brand name, better warranty, and let's be honest about the quality - all these vacuums are shoddy compared to the old school upright or cannister ones made in the USA, Japan or Germany.
The Biggest of the Big has arrived!
Dec 2, 2012
5 posts
Winnipeg
dnyc wrote: The lite version is cheaper
Well that's not the model that you put in the thread title - not trying to be picky but definitely misleading.
May 1, 2007
236 posts
79 upvotes
Toronto
caml17 wrote: Well that's not the model that you put in the thread title - not trying to be picky but definitely misleading.
This was posted on April 10th and was $231 until the 13th or maybe 14th, not misleading just an expired deal.