Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Tineco A11 Master+ Cordless Vacuum Stick Lightweight Handheld Carpet Cleaner Vacuum - 449.99$

  • Last Updated:
  • May 6th, 2021 9:56 am
[OP]
Jr. Member
Aug 20, 2008
103 posts
51 upvotes
Montreal

[Amazon.ca] Tineco A11 Master+ Cordless Vacuum Stick Lightweight Handheld Carpet Cleaner Vacuum - 449.99$

The Tineco A11 Master+ Cordless Vacuum Stick Lightweight Handheld Carpet Cleaner Vacuum has an 80$ off.

About this item
High performance cordless vacuum for whole home use featuring a 450W motor and up to 120W of suction power for deep, thorough cleaning on any floor surface.
Includes 2 Full Size LED Power Brushes, specifically designed to clean hard floors and carpets. Effectively picks up all types of pet hair.
Long-lasting battery delivers up to 50 minutes of uninterrupted runtime. A11 MASTER+ model includes 2 detachable batteries.
Easily converts to a handheld vacuum with versatile attachments to reach corners, stairs and crevices. Extra large 0.6L dustbin captures dirt and pet hair.
A11 MASTER+ model includes: Full-size LED Multi-tasker Power Brush, Mini Power Brush, (2) Pre-Filters, Pre-Filter Cleaning Tool, 2-in-1 Dusting Brush, Soft Dusting Brush, Crevice Tool, Flexible Long Crevice Tool, Hair Cleaning Tool, Dual Charging Wall-Mounted Dock --- PLUS Full-size LED Soft Roller Power Brush.
49 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2015
2743 posts
2358 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Based on Camel it's been under $400 a few times, for those willing to wait.

I got a NEQUARE vacuum, they're very similar to Tineco and I think you get a lot more for your money with these than Dyson.
Happy Koodo Public Mobile customer :-)
Member
Sep 2, 2014
292 posts
383 upvotes
Vancouver
Got the S11 Tango at Christmas ($400). It's our first cordless vacuum, and we love it. We're all hard floors, so the soft roller was a must-have. That's why we went with this over a much more expensive Dyson absolute model.

The only issue right now is that replacement filters are not available in Canada. I wrote their customer support, who were actually very responsive, and they said they are working on getting them back in stock (est. 2 months). In the mean time they sent some free accessories, so I'm satisfied. Will be very annoyed if these filters remain hard to get though.
Jr. Member
Aug 29, 2012
170 posts
131 upvotes
WINNIPEG
I bought the Hero version almost six months ago. I own two Dyson upright plug in vacuum and at the time didn't want to spend that much money on another vacuum. So far I am very pleased.

One of the main differences is that this vacuum has a locking feature, so you don't have to squeeze down the trigger button in order for the vacuum to work.
Jr. Member
Sep 19, 2010
113 posts
87 upvotes
vancouver, BC
We have Hero version too. It's as powerful as the Dyson V6 we had before. It's so so quiet you think it doesn't work properly but it is very good.
Jr. Member
Jul 29, 2015
117 posts
103 upvotes
Saskatoon
duncancj wrote: Got the S11 Tango at Christmas ($400). It's our first cordless vacuum, and we love it. We're all hard floors, so the soft roller was a must-have. That's why we went with this over a much more expensive Dyson absolute model.

The only issue right now is that replacement filters are not available in Canada. I wrote their customer support, who were actually very responsive, and they said they are working on getting them back in stock (est. 2 months). In the mean time they sent some free accessories, so I'm satisfied. Will be very annoyed if these filters remain hard to get though.
I thought the filters were washable?
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2007
1627 posts
625 upvotes
If you’re going to spend almost $500 on a vacuum, you should probably get the dyson from Costco. I’d want to know I have a good warranty if something goes wrong.
Member
Sep 2, 2014
292 posts
383 upvotes
Vancouver
Nejynoah wrote: I thought the filters were washable?
They recommend to wash the pre-filter monthly, and replace every 6 months. Wash the HEPA filter every 3 months, and replace every year.
Jr. Member
Jul 29, 2015
117 posts
103 upvotes
Saskatoon
You lose a lot with with $500 Dyson including attachments, battery life, performance and a removable battery (I think).
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Oct 13, 2008
5088 posts
1992 upvotes
ronienra wrote: The Tineco A11 Master+ Cordless Vacuum Stick Lightweight Handheld Carpet Cleaner Vacuum has an 80$ off.

About this item
High performance cordless vacuum for whole home use featuring a 450W motor and up to 120W of suction power for deep, thorough cleaning on any floor surface.
Includes 2 Full Size LED Power Brushes, specifically designed to clean hard floors and carpets. Effectively picks up all types of pet hair.
Long-lasting battery delivers up to 50 minutes of uninterrupted runtime. A11 MASTER+ model includes 2 detachable batteries.
Easily converts to a handheld vacuum with versatile attachments to reach corners, stairs and crevices. Extra large 0.6L dustbin captures dirt and pet hair.
A11 MASTER+ model includes: Full-size LED Multi-tasker Power Brush, Mini Power Brush, (2) Pre-Filters, Pre-Filter Cleaning Tool, 2-in-1 Dusting Brush, Soft Dusting Brush, Crevice Tool, Flexible Long Crevice Tool, Hair Cleaning Tool, Dual Charging Wall-Mounted Dock --- PLUS Full-size LED Soft Roller Power Brush.
Was at $370 ... amazon-ca-dead-deal-please-remove-tinec ... #p33572710

I bought when it was $397 ... amazon-ca-tineco-a11-master-cordless-st ... 7-2431649/

Replaced my aging dinosaur (Sears Kenmore Powermate 840).

Very light weight. Powerful. Quiet.

Can't complain. Wife loves it!

390x760_smart_fit (2).jpg

I have mine mounted nicely. All the "rarely used" accessories are sitting in a box closeby.

I haven't ran out of one battery yet ... vacuuming the upstairs 3 bedrooms and hallway plus the main floor dining/living room and family rooms all in one shot.

570x760_smart_fit (1).jpg
16'x11' Living Room 11' Cathedral Ceiling. Hisense 65Q8G. Denon AVR-S740H 7.2 setup. Jamo Classic 10 280W Towers - FR+FL; Polk S35 - Center; Klipsch R51M - RR+RL; Klipsch R14M - Dolby FHR+FHL; Polk HTS10 Subwoofer x2. Unlocked Android Boxes from Taiwan x2
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 9, 2013
1859 posts
1612 upvotes
Ottawa
When the Dyson knockoff costs the same as the Dyson itself Face With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of Joy
Jr. Member
Mar 7, 2012
190 posts
173 upvotes
Toronto
iflyplanes wrote: When the Dyson knockoff costs the same as the Dyson itself Face With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of Joy

The vacuum is superior to the dyson at the same price point. Quit just looking at the name Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 9, 2013
1859 posts
1612 upvotes
Ottawa
irie17 wrote: The vacuum is superior to the dyson at the same price point. Quit just looking at the name Face With Tears Of Joy
No it's not. All reputable reviews say otherwise.
Jr. Member
Mar 7, 2012
190 posts
173 upvotes
Toronto
iflyplanes wrote: No it's not. All reputable reviews say otherwise.
Rrrr wrong

I’d love to know which models you are comparing
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 9, 2013
1859 posts
1612 upvotes
Ottawa
irie17 wrote: Rrrr wrong

I’d love to know which models you are comparing
Dyson V10 refurb from Dyson Canada is $350 right now. Add $100 for all the extra accesories missing from the base package, and you'll blow this Chinese knockoff out of the water.
Last edited by iflyplanes on May 1st, 2021 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2015
2743 posts
2358 upvotes
Montreal, QC
iflyplanes wrote: Dyson V10 refurb is $350 right now. Add $100 for all the extra accesories missing from the base package, and you'll blow this Chinese knockoff out of the water.
Comparing refurb VS new, come on...
Happy Koodo Public Mobile customer :-)
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 9, 2013
1859 posts
1612 upvotes
Ottawa
willy0275 wrote: Comparing refurb VS new, come on...
Comparing original product vs Chinese knockoff, come on…
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2010
2103 posts
1191 upvotes
Kamloops, BC
The thing that I find great about dyson is filter maintenance, or the lack of. They recommend 3 months but really you can get away with 6 months to a year. For some reason it just doesnt get clogged up.
Pretty much every handheld vacuum Ive used needs its filter cleaned after 2-3 uses. Im not sure why.
Hows the filter maintenance on this?
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2007
1627 posts
625 upvotes
Nejynoah wrote: You lose a lot with with $500 Dyson including attachments, battery life, performance and a removable battery (I think).
To each their own. In the past, I’ve found that you’re usually sacrificing something by going with the no name Chinese product. Either reliability, ability to get parts, repairs down the road, and very often the battery craps our long before the name brands.

Honestly, if someone’s been able to make a dyson level product at a fraction of the price, I’d be very impressed, but it’s impossible to know since there are so many fake reviews out there. (Maybe rtings or consumer reports I would believe)

One thing I know, 100% of the people I know with dyson love them. I personally have a shark, and wish I’d gotten a dyson.

Also, this looks like a Fisher Price toy.
Newbie
User avatar
Sep 1, 2014
82 posts
68 upvotes
Calgary, AB
funnypanks wrote: If you’re going to spend almost $500 on a vacuum, you should probably get the dyson from Costco. I’d want to know I have a good warranty if something goes wrong.
HAHA good luck dealing with Dyson! we got the extended warranty and they were a nightmare to deal with, the people weren't the issue, they kept sending us the wrong parts and would make us send it back at our cost, bunch of BS. Our power head died after 1 year and that was the only reason worth investing in a Dyson for us. Now we've had the Tineco since Black Friday 2020 and the vacuum is still going strong, very impressed. Will never do Dyson again.

Top