Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Tineco A11 Master High Performance Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner Was $529.99 Deal Price $424.49 (20% off)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 25th, 2021 5:23 pm
[OP]
Dec 15, 2015
36 posts
66 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Tineco A11 Master High Performance Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner Was $529.99 Deal Price $424.49 (20% off)

TWO FULL-SIZE POWER BRUSHES – The A11 Master model comes with two powerful floor brushes, one for hard floors, another for carpets, with each delivering customized cleaning results. Multi-tasker brush effectively grabs hair and dirt from carpets while the soft-roller brush is tough on dirt but gentle on your floor. Both have LED headlights to illuminate dark corners, LIGHTWEIGHT HAND VAC – Converts to a lightweight portable handheld vacuum for use anywhere; it is lightweight and compact so you can maneuver up and down stairs, under and behind furniture, with just one hand; Includes two Power Brushes, Mini Power Brush, 2-in-1 Dusting Brush, Soft Dusting Brush, and Crevice Tools for versatile cleaning. Cleaning hard-to-reach areas is made easier, ULTRA-LONG RUN TIME WITH 2 BATTERIES
11 replies
Dec 17, 2018
423 posts
1314 upvotes
Toronto, ON
At this price level, why not just going for Dyson?
May 7, 2015
705 posts
1075 upvotes
Toronto, ON
kyoxxx wrote: At this price level, why not just going for Dyson?
I think a new dyson no matter the model is still more expensive .

You’d be looking at refurb and older model.

The new dyson’s are a g note.

I’m on the fence between one of these and tried and true dyson….
Mar 4, 2021
17 posts
13 upvotes
I love my tineco. Feels sturdy and the wall mount is pretty solid.
Apr 30, 2019
228 posts
84 upvotes
Finding replacement filters after a year of use is horrible.
Jul 17, 2018
301 posts
158 upvotes
Is it me or has Tineco's pricing gone way up since Covid?
May 16, 2021
53 posts
524 upvotes
I bought a tineco s11 from bestbuy at 399 wich is a better model than this but it didn't come with the extra battery
Sep 10, 2013
78 posts
81 upvotes
Montreal
I have this model ... Problem i hate is it doesn't vacuum well the corner or close to the wall with the power brush.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 22, 2001
7086 posts
275 upvotes
Toronto
Have this for 2 yrs. It's great. 2x batteries is awesome. I have a dog that's sheds a lot. No problem with this vacuum. Best part. Great cs. A clip broke on the extension. 1 email, couple of pics. Next day FedEx delivered the replacement extension.A+ These are gonna win big when widely sold at Walmart etc.
Deal Addict
Apr 15, 2006
1399 posts
907 upvotes
kyoxxx wrote: At this price level, why not just going for Dyson?
Because you'd only be able to get a v8 level vacuum at this price, or maybe a v10 refurb. This tineco has better suction, battery life, warranty than a refurb v10.