Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Titebond II Wood Glue 30$/Gal.

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 28th, 2018 9:32 pm
[OP]
Dec 31, 2010
399 posts
427 upvotes
Montreal

[Amazon.ca] Titebond II Wood Glue 30$/Gal.

For all the woodworkers out there, the Titebond II by the gallon is on sale @ Amazon for 30$

Never used it before, but every single woodworking youtubers talk about this glue like it's the best thing

No need to worry about missing out on glue for a little while with this

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00002 ... UTF8&psc=1
13 replies
Jun 27, 2006
515 posts
150 upvotes
North Vancouver, BC
$17.97 at home depot in the US, so not a great price
[OP]
Dec 31, 2010
399 posts
427 upvotes
Montreal
CanAm wrote: $17.97 at home depot in the US, so not a great price
In Canada this is pretty much the only distributor from what I found. Looking at Camelx3 this is a good price for people who doesn't have access to US HD

edit: Also available at Home Hardware for 42$..
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2005
4272 posts
1547 upvotes
WFH
spdecoste wrote: In Canada this is pretty much the only distributor from what I found. Looking at Camelx3 this is a good price for people who doesn't have access to US HD

edit: Also available at Home Hardware for 42$..
Busy Bee but it's $40. $30 is a great price for this.
Jun 27, 2006
515 posts
150 upvotes
North Vancouver, BC
most of the tool store, kms, busy bee, etc carry it for around $35, so yes not a bad deal if you are more remote
Jun 22, 2016
90 posts
79 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks! Bought a gallon to clean my vinyl records.
[OP]
Dec 31, 2010
399 posts
427 upvotes
Montreal
sleizure wrote: Thanks! Bought a gallon to clean my vinyl records.
Not sure if serious or trolling! This could be a nice lifehack or a good way to **** up your records lol
Jun 22, 2016
90 posts
79 upvotes
Vancouver
Heh, I am actually serious. Wood glue is an awesome way to get all the gunk out of your grooves!
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
20632 posts
7722 upvotes
Socially Distanced
sleizure wrote: Heh, I am actually serious. Wood glue is an awesome way to get all the gunk out of your grooves!
Thats very impressive :)
In fact in Rand McNally they wear hats on their feet and hamburders eat people
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2005
12482 posts
11307 upvotes
BTW, Titebond Wood Glue has FDA approval. People use it to make chopping board. I have a chopping board came apart in 2 pieces. I will glue the pieces with Titebond III in couple of weeks.
Have too many phones... This is how I limit my monthly phone payment.
Public Mobile $36 5GB, $12 250MB, 2x $6 50min/50text, Zoomer $36 4GB plan,
Fido $5 4GB plan with a free tablet, $0 FPL home phone.
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2008
4301 posts
2854 upvotes
Anyone know of a way to disolve wood glue on MDF? I've read that vinegar and water works, but I'm wondering if I can re-glue the same surface once I disolve whats on there now. I was assembling a project that I bought in pre-cut pieces and glued one of the pieces in backwards.
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
11751 posts
3106 upvotes
CanAm wrote: $17.97 at home depot in the US, so not a great price
With tax and exchange, you're looking just over $25, plus your toll to get there, unless you're going anyhow. Pretty good price considering it'll come right to your door for $9 more.
We're heading to the States in a couple of weeks and considered getting it then, but if you're not close to the states, this is the best deal you'll find.
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Nov 30, 2008
229 posts
200 upvotes
Oro-Medonte
jackass_ca wrote: With tax and exchange, you're looking just over $25, plus your toll to get there, unless you're going anyhow. Pretty good price considering it'll come right to your door for $9 more.
We're heading to the States in a couple of weeks and considered getting it then, but if you're not close to the states, this is the best deal you'll find.
I'm in the US next week but really don't want to bring a gallon of glue back on the plane. Would be forced to check a bag for a start and then what if it leaked!? Thanks OP I'll go with amazon.ca
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
11751 posts
3106 upvotes
solarfish wrote: I'm in the US next week but really don't want to bring a gallon of glue back on the plane. Would be forced to check a bag for a start and then what if it leaked!? Thanks OP I'll go with amazon.ca
Exactly, we're driving, so, no issues there for us.
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.