Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

TK Classics 9 Piece Barbados Outdoor Wicker Patio Furniture Set ($155)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 22nd, 2021 5:11 pm
Deal Addict
May 9, 2008
1944 posts
439 upvotes
Barrie
Alivenate wrote: FYI, all orders cancelled and won't be shipping.
Still pending for me...
Amex Business Platinum, Personal Platinum, Bonvoy, Aeroplan
Deal Guru
Oct 6, 2007
11213 posts
10058 upvotes
Kootenays
tylerc wrote: Still pending for me...
Me too, so far. "Arriving 24 Mar - 12 Apr". Fingers crossed!
May 26, 2011
6 posts
4 upvotes
Mine says the same.

Still processing, not cancelled
Aug 8, 2005
713 posts
408 upvotes
Toronto
Me too. Not cancelled (yet)

Let’s hope this is good news that some were cancelled and others weren’t. Maybe we’re actually getting these sets! (Hopefully.....)
Mar 1, 2021
4 posts
6 upvotes
Mine was shipped and is set to be delivered tomorrow will keep this updated
Mar 1, 2021
4 posts
6 upvotes
Update they deliver some protective covers (4) weather covers nothing like what I ordered. Was supposed to be 9 piece patio set in light brown but the covers were like a blue. Already contacted Amazon but not surprised that it was a scam
Aug 26, 2012
113 posts
124 upvotes
London
Does it look like the image in the top right of the thumbnail? Once I click on it it goes to the listing with all the patio furniture pics; so not sure where it's drawing that picture from, but it looks an awful lot like what you're describing.

Wondering if I should just cancel and avoid the hassle, or keep it in case it actually pans out...
Images
  • Screenshot_20210305-135632_Amazon Shopping.jpg
Nov 5, 2014
392 posts
434 upvotes
Toronto, ON
hraklis wrote: Does it look like the image in the top right of the thumbnail? Once I click on it it goes to the listing with all the patio furniture pics; so not sure where it's drawing that picture from, but it looks an awful lot like what you're describing.

Wondering if I should just cancel and avoid the hassle, or keep it in case it actually pans out...
This is what my thumbnail looks like too. I'm of the same opinion. What about contacting the seller for clarification? I'm concerned this might kill any chances of receiving the set though.
Mar 1, 2021
4 posts
6 upvotes
hraklis wrote: Does it look like the image in the top right of the thumbnail? Once I click on it it goes to the listing with all the patio furniture pics; so not sure where it's drawing that picture from, but it looks an awful lot like what you're describing.

Yes that’s almost exactly what it is. Seller said Amazon mixed up the ad and that it was supposed to be just the protection covers
Aug 26, 2012
113 posts
124 upvotes
London
Thanks for the reply! Going to cancel my order then
Dec 30, 2018
6 posts
Amber2234 wrote: Yes that’s almost exactly what it is. Seller said Amazon mixed up the ad and that it was supposed to be just the protection covers
Were you able to return it?
Mar 1, 2021
4 posts
6 upvotes
StephJ21843 wrote: Were you able to return it?

They just sent a full refund. I think it’s their way of saying oops sorry that’s not what you bought but we sent you the money back(that way they don’t have people saying well I bought the patio set I want the patio set that’s what my orders says I bought) cuz the money is back in the account before you get the chance to complain too much
Nov 5, 2014
392 posts
434 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Amber2234 wrote:
They just sent a full refund. I think it’s their way of saying oops sorry that’s not what you bought but we sent you the money back(that way they don’t have people saying well I bought the patio set I want the patio set that’s what my orders says I bought) cuz the money is back in the account before you get the chance to complain too much
For shame! Leave a review!
Deal Addict
Sep 6, 2008
4285 posts
2286 upvotes
BC
hraklis wrote: Thanks for the reply! Going to cancel my order then
I'm sure they'd LOVE it if we all did that. Why make it easy them?
Aug 26, 2012
113 posts
124 upvotes
London
Ya I was conflicted on this one. Just not worth the effort for me to *maybe* get a wicked deal, but more likely have to go through a long process of arguing for the product I paid for or returning what I received. To each their own though!
Deal Addict
Jan 10, 2007
1748 posts
726 upvotes
Abbotsford
Curious what Amazon would say if we called them
Deal Guru
Oct 6, 2007
11213 posts
10058 upvotes
Kootenays
oakjefferson wrote: Curious what Amazon would say if we called them
If it hasn't shipped yet, they'll ask if you want to cancel. If you've received cushion covers, they'll offer a free return label. That's my guess.
Jan 4, 2018
15 posts
Mine hasn’t shipped yet. Wondering if I should cancel or wait. Has anyone else gotten theirs?
Deal Addict
May 9, 2008
1944 posts
439 upvotes
Barrie
Mathcol wrote: Mine hasn’t shipped yet. Wondering if I should cancel or wait. Has anyone else gotten theirs?
Wondering the same. I found it odd they changed the thumbnail to the cushions.
Amex Business Platinum, Personal Platinum, Bonvoy, Aeroplan
Apr 28, 2013
139 posts
83 upvotes
Toronto
Hello,

Thank you for your order with Cymax, we truly appreciate your business.

Concerning your recent purchase, we have been following up on that status of your order with our manufacturer. We are sorry to report that we were notified that the item is not available to ship to you as quickly as we were initially advised. Please accept our apologies as this was not something of which we were previously aware. Amazon’s order policies state that we cannot keep an order pending for more than 30 days from the estimated ship date. Since the time frame provided by the manufacturer exceeds this limit, we have regretfully had to cancel your order.

Orders impacted:

Please note, any pending charges will be immediately reversed. Again, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

Kind Regards,

Cymax Customer Support