• May 2nd, 2020 4:43 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2006
3493 posts
1534 upvotes
Ottawa

[Amazon.ca] Toilet paper Cascades Fluff Strong, 2-ply 12 Double Rolls

In stock. Ships free, in case anyone needs it.
Normal price, not a sale
Cascades Fluff Strong Toilet Paper, 2-ply, 253 Sheets per Roll - 12 Double Rolls

Ship and sold by Amazon
Last edited by shylok on Apr 25th, 2020 10:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
11 replies
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2006
3493 posts
1534 upvotes
Ottawa
smartie wrote: TP drama is dead now
Agree.. Just no lineups and free delivery.
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2016
1014 posts
2199 upvotes
smartie wrote: TP drama is dead now
Sold out.
Thanks OP, bought 25!
(Mod edit: You are awesome)
Apr 20, 2020
39 posts
23 upvotes
Yet i think it went OOS!
Guess the TP Drama isn't quite over
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2006
3493 posts
1534 upvotes
Ottawa
That was quick
Dec 25, 2010
122 posts
45 upvotes
Canada, Quebec, Mont…
37.4 cents per roll? NOOOOOOOO.

Any toilet paper deal over 25 cents a "normal" roll is a big no!

25 cents is if it is the best of the best (probably the best Charmin out there, lol) AND you are in deep shit relative to your toilet paper supply.

Else you aim for considerably lower than this for a "deal".

Kthnx.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2006
3493 posts
1534 upvotes
Ottawa
mickoz wrote: 37.4 cents per roll? NOOOOOOOO.

Any toilet paper deal over 25 cents a "normal" roll is a big no!

25 cents is if it is the best of the best (probably the best Charmin out there, lol) AND you are in deep shit relative to your toilet paper supply.

Else you aim for considerably lower than this for a "deal".

Kthnx.
Hrm lol.. 25c to 37c... On 12 rolls.. Hrm.. $1.44.. Hrm.. Lol
Dec 25, 2010
122 posts
45 upvotes
Canada, Quebec, Mont…
shylok wrote: Hrm lol.. 25c to 37c... On 12 rolls.. Hrm.. $1.44.. Hrm.. Lol
Well... that is a way to belittle it, but in all seriousness... if you use toilet paper on a regular basis, then you will use way more than 12 rolls over a year for example. If without much effort you pay 12 cents a roll instead of 37 cents here... you save 67% for example (I said 25 cents, but for me, 25 cents is not a real deal even for the best ones, it is just the maximum for me to consider it an "acceptable price"). Then take your whole toilet paper budget and calculate what 67% worth. It is gonna be more than 1-2$.

You can apply the same logic on everything you buy. If you save 25% on all small price items, without that much effort (when it is an habit, and we are on a deal website after all)... like when you do your grocery... instead of saying "oh it is just 25 cents on a 1$ items"... then over a year, saving 25% on all your grocery items, it does add up I would say. And it is not that hard to save such number if you just check specials and still shop items you usually consume (not buying just because it is a special, but buying because it is something you like AND it is on special for example).

Of course if you spend 3 hours to save 25 cents, then it might not be a good use of your time! ;-)

I already exceed my toilet paper budget just by typing this if I calculate my time with my hourly rate or 3 gazillion per hour, and if I add your hourly rate and all the ones who is gonna read this, then, I am probably making all of us broke now collectively and I care about collective saving, not only my own. So sorry. :-\

P.S., But then maybe Toilet Paper is high $ now... I dunno, I bought a bunch way before the pandemic declaration at way lower price. Just stocking some when the price is right. And in all honesty, I begin to wonder if a bidet will give interesting result and help save long term for this need, plus avoiding wasting physical resources that is used to make toilet paper. It is not that costly and can be installed quite easily AFAIK. But then my toilet need might be different than most of you since I have Crohn's, so I'm a kind of toilet expert.