Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Toncur Deep Tissue Massage Gun $49.99 (no tax!)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 13th, 2021 7:25 pm
[OP]
May 25, 2015
278 posts
298 upvotes
Ontario

[Amazon.ca] Toncur Deep Tissue Massage Gun $49.99 (no tax!)

Clip $20 coupon and use code JIT78W32 for additional $30 off.
13 replies
[OP]
May 25, 2015
278 posts
298 upvotes
Ontario
Looks like OOS now.
Nov 15, 2013
73 posts
63 upvotes
Thanks man, needed one badly these past few weeks and I may have gotten the last one at that discounted price.
Deal Addict
May 7, 2006
2184 posts
102 upvotes
If I can add say anything constructive don’t buy anything from amazon that has a name you don’t recognize because chances are it’s from China with Tina of fake ratings. I’ve bought tons of products from there that have all gone kaput. Then that’s adding to landfills.
Mar 23, 2017
513 posts
387 upvotes
Canada
aokec wrote: If I can add say anything constructive don’t buy anything from amazon that has a name you don’t recognize because chances are it’s from China with Tina of fake ratings. I’ve bought tons of products from there that have all gone kaput. Then that’s adding to landfills.
everything is made in china
Dec 5, 2018
252 posts
270 upvotes
Montreal
I received this yesterday. So far I am loving it. Very well made.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2002
2429 posts
1093 upvotes
George1616 wrote: For an extra $20 you can get this one that is regularly $159.99 for $69.99 through prime for free shipping and no tax. Apply the $10 coupon and code YQAJ9CZR for 50% off. See screen shot attached. https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B08CVKY4DQ/ref ... UTF8&psc=1
I bought this one recently as it was posted and taken down because of shill account.

I’m no expert with these massage sticks but build quality is pretty decent. For the $70, it seems like a no brainer. Been using it daily and so far so good.

Will say though that all of these contain a leaflet that asks for a review for “free gift”.

Edit: the thing broke. something plastic broke ont he inside and now it's rattling around super loud. =( buyer beware.
Last edited by mr_yellow on Jun 13th, 2021 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 20, 2018
5515 posts
4583 upvotes
aokec wrote: If I can add say anything constructive don’t buy anything from amazon that has a name you don’t recognize because chances are it’s from China with Tina of fake ratings. I’ve bought tons of products from there that have all gone kaput. Then that’s adding to landfills.
I have this from Amazon last time it was on sale and it was great just like majority of the Chinese brands on Amazon
Jul 20, 2009
575 posts
97 upvotes
Ottawa
mr_yellow wrote: I bought this one recently as it was posted and taken down because of shill account.

I’m no expert with these massage sticks but build quality is pretty decent. For the $70, it seems like a no brainer. Been using it daily and so far so good.

Will say though that all of these contain a leaflet that asks for a review for “free gift”.
Does this mean you got it for free in the end?
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2016
2184 posts
2045 upvotes
Toronto
anzvietboy wrote: Does this mean you got it for free in the end?
I think it's a free (extra) battery.
huuuu! (¬'-')¬ C-('-'Q) straight!
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2002
2429 posts
1093 upvotes
no. i'm still waiting for my "free gift" for the shill review I made on amazon.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2002
2429 posts
1093 upvotes
I never got anything even though I did the whole fake review and emailed them.