Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

TP-Link AC1900 WiFi Range Extender $69.99 @ Amazon

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 25th, 2021 6:02 pm
Jul 7, 2021
149 posts
665 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] TP-Link AC1900 WiFi Range Extender $69.99 @ Amazon

link https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B08TLT65WM/
List Price: $99.99
Deal Price: $69.99
You Save: $30.00 (30%)

About this item
Boosted WiFi Coverage: Three adjustable external antennas provide optimal WiFi coverage and reliable connections
AC1900 Dual Band WiFi: Simultaneous 600Mbps on 2.4GHz + 1300Mbps on 5GHz. Compatible with any WiFi Router, Gateway, Access Point
Wired Ethernet Port: The 10/100/1000M Ethernet port can easily turn your wired Internet connection into a wireless access point. It can also function as a wireless adapter to connect wired devices, like Blu-ray player, game console or smart TV
Easy Set Up in Minutes: Easily set up and manage your WiFi in a few quick and easy steps using the TP-Link Tether app (Android, iOS). Find the optimal location for the best WiFi connection with intelligent signal indicator
TP-Link OneMesh Ready: Pair OneMesh WiFi Extenders and OneMesh Routers to create a seamless mesh network with a single SSID and password, example RE550 with Archer AX73. Check TP-Link's website for compatible models (not compatible with Deco Mesh WiFi System).
Stay Connected: Expand WiFi Coverage for your Smart Phones, Smart TV, Fire Stick, Google Chromecast, Web Browsing, Alexa Echo, Ring and more
All Wireless Extenders are designed to increase or improve WiFi coverage, not to directly increase speed. In some cases improving signal reliability can affect overall throughput. If you Experience any trouble during or after set up, please contact our local support line 1-855-987-5465 (English/ French). TP-Link offers a 2 year warranty and Free technical support
ISED certified (IC ID: 8853A-RE550 | HVIN: RE550 | PMN: AC1900 MU-MIMO WiFi Range Extender)
Images
  • 51VydDACQKS._AC_SL1500_.jpg
2 replies
May 26, 2020
96 posts
150 upvotes
Calgary
Telus had to set up my fibre connection in the basement, that's where they put the line. I get over 400mbps over WiFi down there, and about 30mbps on the 2nd floor. Would this be a good buy?

Would the AC750 extender ($29.99) or AC1200 extender ($39.99) be just as good? I could even put a 750 on the main floor and top floor for the same price as the 1900.

I don't as of yet have any wifi 6 devices that I'm aware of, would it make more sense to invest a WiFi 6 router to hook up to the modem in the basement, and an AX extender or 2? Now we're looking at a $200 investment.
Apr 3, 2020
200 posts
265 upvotes
Ottawa
If you are connected to basement I would run a wire, not sure you are going to get a whole lot on the second floor.