Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Tronsmart fast wireless charger

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 27th, 2017 10:07 pm
[OP]
Newbie
Aug 15, 2014
56 posts
53 upvotes
Edmonton, AB

[Amazon.ca] Tronsmart fast wireless charger

Pretty good price for a *fast* wireless charger. I bought it last year when it went on sale for $15.99. no regrets. keeps phone cooler during charging than my other non-fast wireless chargers. thoughtful design too. note the power adapter is not included so you will need a q.c. 2.0 or better usb wall plug to use the fast wireless charging feature.
43 replies
Jr. Member
User avatar
Feb 13, 2008
108 posts
45 upvotes
Pandora
extra $2 off with coupon 2UTG2V9V
"It's a secret to everybody"
$40 AT&T 25GB Unlimited NA Calling, Global MMS/SMS
$0 Fido 3GB Data Plan
Member
User avatar
Mar 26, 2012
323 posts
454 upvotes
Ottawa
Txs, it didn't charge me any tax either. $0.00 for pst and hst
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 31, 2012
1485 posts
782 upvotes
Guelph
Tronsmart scares me ever since one of the USB type c cables nearly melted my phone. I'm sure it was just an isolated incident bug worries me. Not so much with wireless though, I guess! Thanks op.
Jr. Member
Apr 3, 2015
111 posts
29 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Promo code: 2UTG2V9V makes it worth it to try.
Member
Dec 27, 2006
343 posts
183 upvotes
Vancouver
$5 shipping if you don't have another $25 worth of filler to get free shipping threshold. Still, it's $13 all in shipped after coupon code.
Deal Addict
Feb 8, 2015
1283 posts
529 upvotes
North York, ON
Thanked. Needed a $5.00 filler for another item I was eyeballing.
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2007
3639 posts
846 upvotes
Does anyone know if the Nexus 6P supports wireless charging?
[OP]
Newbie
Aug 15, 2014
56 posts
53 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
EEE2 wrote: Does anyone know if the Nexus 6P supports wireless charging?
sadly,no
[OP]
Newbie
Aug 15, 2014
56 posts
53 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
quene wrote: extra $2 off with coupon 2UTG2V9V
dammit, missed that. so many things to be aware of
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2016
1112 posts
603 upvotes
quene wrote: extra $2 off with coupon 2UTG2V9V
Smoking hot, I ordered two, one for bedroom one for living room. Thanks
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 17, 2006
6881 posts
5795 upvotes
Burlington
sc2lolmazda2 wrote: Pretty good price for a *fast* wireless charger. I bought it last year when it went on sale for $15.99. no regrets. keeps phone cooler during charging than my other non-fast wireless chargers. thoughtful design too. note the power adapter is not included so you will need a q.c. 2.0 or better usb wall plug to use the fast wireless charging feature.
Thanks for the deal, but you missed the point about this technology.

No you don't need a QC power adapter, you need something that provides 2A or more, so the output from this charger to your phone is 1.5A. This, 1.5A, is FAST WIRELESS CHARGING
[OP]
Newbie
Aug 15, 2014
56 posts
53 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
konsensei wrote: Thanks for the deal, but you missed the point about this technology.

No you don't need a QC power adapter, you need something that provides 2A or more, so the output from this charger to your phone is 1.5A. This, 1.5A, is FAST WIRELESS CHARGING
no, I think you missed the point about the tech. With a qc 2.0 charger at 64% batt, my s7 pulls 1.4 A @ 9v. with a 2.4 A ipad charger it pulls 1.4 A @ only 5v
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jul 15, 2008
9424 posts
2170 upvotes
Toronto
Dam wish I had prime :(
[OP]
Newbie
Aug 15, 2014
56 posts
53 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
LawEightSix wrote: Tronsmart scares me ever since one of the USB type c cables nearly melted my phone. I'm sure it was just an isolated incident bug worries me. Not so much with wireless though, I guess! Thanks op.
I like how they went for the name smartron but screwed it up at the registry.

anyhow I have a tronsmart qc 3.0 charger that has been good for at least a couple months (yeah a bit early but thats all I got)

Top