• Aug 5th, 2016 3:05 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2014
3936 posts
8525 upvotes
Laval

[Amazon.ca] Turtle Beach Stealth 500X wireless DTS - Xbox One $78.99 save $164.94

Turtle Beach Stealth 500X - Xbox One

https://www.amazon.ca/Turtle-Beach-Stea ... B00KSQACMM

Turtle Beach Ear Force Stealth 500X Premium fully wireless with DTS

No controller adapters, no cables, just completely wireless DTS Headphone:X 7.1 Channel Surround Sound that puts you in the center of the action. Designed for Xbox One, the powerful Ear Force Stealth 500X delivers incredible interference-free wireless audio and chat through a comfortable, functional headset design with up to 15 hours per charge. DTS Surround Sound Modes with genre-specific presets for music, movies and games further customize your listening experience. The Stealth 500X also includes a mobile cable for mobile gaming, music and movies anywhere you choose.
Images
36 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2012
1670 posts
1353 upvotes
Guelph
Thanks OP! Too bad Best Buy is all sold out seemingly everywhere for the price match. I ordered a pair off Amazon though, unreal price.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2014
3936 posts
8525 upvotes
Laval
LawEightSix wrote: Thanks OP! Too bad Best Buy is all sold out seemingly everywhere for the price match. I ordered a pair off Amazon though, unreal price.

the first thing I check was to PM also but as you said looks sold out at BB and Walmart, I don't even have a Xbox one but am planning on picking one up with my Shoppers points soon at this price the wireless DTS Headphone where to good to give up.
Banned
Dec 5, 2015
695 posts
958 upvotes
Chilliwack, BC
LawEightSix wrote: Thanks OP! Too bad Best Buy is all sold out seemingly everywhere for the price match. I ordered a pair off Amazon though, unreal price.
You would be better off buying the HyperX Pro from NCIX at this price, the HyperX is basically a Beyerdynamic and thus this one has reports of cheap build quality.
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2012
1670 posts
1353 upvotes
Guelph
SuperDuperDeveloper wrote: You would be better off buying the HyperX Pro from NCIX at this price, the HyperX is basically a Beyerdynamic and thus this one has reports of cheap build quality.
Does the HyperX have mic monitoring? This is a game changer for me. I've never had a Turtle Beach i wasn't in love with either so it will be difficult to get me away from the brand. I'd be curious to know if they have mic monitoring on the one you mentioned though.
Sep 22, 2008
622 posts
420 upvotes
Orangeville
SuperDuperDeveloper wrote: You would be better off buying the HyperX Pro from NCIX at this price, the HyperX is basically a Beyerdynamic and thus this one has reports of cheap build quality.
Correct me if I am mistaken but all HyperX Pro ones on NCIX are wired ones but one from OP is wireless. Seemed a bit different to be comparing.
Dec 25, 2012
784 posts
555 upvotes
Kingston
BestBuy.ca has stock
Dec 21, 2014
265 posts
157 upvotes
Vancouver
thanks OP! PM'd at bestbuy for $64 tax in. Had the xp400 before, but once the xbox one came out, I had to use the talkback cable - which are frail! Hopefully this solves the problem. Bonus that best best has free 1 day delivery on this product!

Edit: As of right now bestbuy has 24 in stock. So price matching with them should be a problem.
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2012
1670 posts
1353 upvotes
Guelph
stephen5 wrote: thanks OP! PM'd at bestbuy for $64 tax in. Had the xp400 before, but once the xbox one came out, I had to use the talkback cable - which are frail! Hopefully this solves the problem. Bonus that best best has free 1 day delivery on this product!

Edit: As of right now bestbuy has 24 in stock. So price matching with them should be a problem.
Do you order then call in to make the adjustment?
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2003
3192 posts
875 upvotes
Toronto
Not bad...not as good as the 500p deal in other thread for ps4...i ordered two of those.
Dec 21, 2014
265 posts
157 upvotes
Vancouver
LawEightSix wrote: Do you order then call in to make the adjustment?
yes I did. I wasn't sure how long amazon was going to have theirs in stock for, so I just called. No problems at all. They had me submit the order on their site, then credited back the difference
Dec 13, 2012
829 posts
584 upvotes
TORONTO
stephen5 wrote: thanks OP! PM'd at bestbuy for $64 tax in. Had the xp400 before, but once the xbox one came out, I had to use the talkback cable - which are frail! Hopefully this solves the problem. Bonus that best best has free 1 day delivery on this product!

Thanks OP as well as stephen5. Called bestbuy as well to adjust my order and ended up paying (after eventual PM credit) $64 taxes in. Great deal!
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2012
1670 posts
1353 upvotes
Guelph
stephen5 wrote: yes I did. I wasn't sure how long amazon was going to have theirs in stock for, so I just called. No problems at all. They had me submit the order on their site, then credited back the difference
Shocker, I was put on a 15 minute hold to be told "these have different model numbers, sorry bye". I have the worst possible luck with Bestbuy.
Dec 25, 2012
784 posts
555 upvotes
Kingston

Make that 15 now, after I just purchased two...
Sep 22, 2008
622 posts
420 upvotes
Orangeville
lbmeyer wrote: Thanks OP as well as stephen5. Called bestbuy as well to adjust my order and ended up paying (after eventual PM credit) $64 taxes in. Great deal!
was doing the same but got put on hold and now they're saying Supervisor needs to look into more details as pictures are different. Items must be identical.... even though third picture on amazon is the one BB uses on their site. Oh well, if not approved, too bad for me. will be cancelling and/or return.
Dec 21, 2014
265 posts
157 upvotes
Vancouver
LawEightSix wrote: Shocker, I was put on a 15 minute hold to be told "these have different model numbers, sorry bye". I have the worst possible luck with Bestbuy.
Hang up and call back. The rep i talked to had to get supervisor permission, but that only took 2 minutes. The model number is the exact same, it shouldn't be a problem
Sep 22, 2008
622 posts
420 upvotes
Orangeville
stephen5 wrote: Hang up and call back. The rep i talked to had to get supervisor permission, but that only took 2 minutes. The model number is the exact same, it shouldn't be a problem
I got the same response and first said approved then left for a few minutes and came back saying supervisor needs to take a closer look. Looks like they are getting too many PM requests.
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2012
1670 posts
1353 upvotes
Guelph
stephen5 wrote: Hang up and call back. The rep i talked to had to get supervisor permission, but that only took 2 minutes. The model number is the exact same, it shouldn't be a problem
I am currently on hold. This gentleman was very excited and told me that I met all criteria, so fingers crossed. No confirmation yet. He did say that my new subtotal was $56.89 though lol! Awesome if it works.