Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Two Car Backseat Protector with Clear 10 inches iPad Holder& 3 Storage Organizers/$28

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 22nd, 2020 3:17 pm
6 replies
Aug 11, 2013
9 posts
4 upvotes
These are great (have the ones OP posted), fit well on the seats, lots of pockets for kids stuff. Best part was an easy wipe down to remove all the salt stains after winter. We took off the tissue box attachment because it kept dangling on my kid's leg, but we still use it loose to keep the tissue box from becoming absolutely mangled in the back seat (not sure why they keep stepping on it).

We don't use the tablet pocket, but reviews were positive about being able to use the touchscreen through the plastic.
Jan 27, 2009
771 posts
880 upvotes
Edmonton
Any good protector for the seat itself (not the back of the seat)? Looking for a thick one to protect my seat from the dog car seat.
May 21, 2012
321 posts
261 upvotes
Burlington
Check your vehicle manual. In many vehicles, hanging stuff off the front seat(s) can affect the air bag sensors for the driver/front passenger.
Oct 31, 2010
849 posts
776 upvotes
Edmonton
Thanks, grabbed a set of these. Getting tired of all the toys etc being left on the seat.
Jan 27, 2010
212 posts
198 upvotes
Toronto
cho1104 wrote: Any good protector for the seat itself (not the back of the seat)? Looking for a thick one to protect my seat from the dog car seat.
We used towels under the car seats. Helps with all of the dirts. And protects the seat from sharp car seat parts