Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Tylenol Children's Liquid, Berry Flavour 100 mL (2-11 Years) - $9.99

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 29th, 2022 7:16 pm
Oct 6, 2020
567 posts
862 upvotes
So sad that a country as developed as Canada is having trouble stocking childrens advil and tylenol....

simply pathetic.
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2010
1702 posts
886 upvotes
teedomo88 wrote: So sad that a country as developed as Canada is having trouble stocking childrens advil and tylenol....

simply pathetic.
Yeah it's crazy to think something that is a primary drug is short.
Buy now
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
33251 posts
15130 upvotes
teedomo88 wrote: So sad that a country as developed as Canada is having trouble stocking childrens advil and tylenol....

simply pathetic.
Probably all the people trying to cook their chicken in stuff like this :lol:
Aug 6, 2013
174 posts
320 upvotes
Toronto
Just few weeks ago I was passing by the section at Walmart and found one children Tylenol and one adults one. Bought them and the following week everyone got covid. I was so lucky I bought them at that time other wise it would have been a difficult situation with kids. It was like someone just left them there for me just one of each.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
38178 posts
24361 upvotes
Center of Universe

simply pathetic.
What’s even more sad is that it’s manufactured in Canada.
Banned
Jul 30, 2021
180 posts
449 upvotes
Temporarily out of stock.

missed the deal
Apr 5, 2017
26 posts
6 upvotes
To be honest, I saw plenty of stock in local No frills last week. I bought 2, which will last for at least a year for me. I am not sure why people are so obsessed about this. The news is certainly over exaggerating. Do check at local grocery stores from time to time. You should be fine.
Deal Expert
Jul 5, 2004
26884 posts
6103 upvotes
kmtvnew wrote: To be honest, I saw plenty of stock in local No frills last week. I bought 2, which will last for at least a year for me. I am not sure why people are so obsessed about this. The news is certainly over exaggerating. Do check at local grocery stores from time to time. You should be fine.
Because so many parents give their kids drugs at the first sign of a sniffle. It's insane
Nov 23, 2011
301 posts
324 upvotes
DOLLARD-DES-ORMEAUX
KingMoobot wrote: order ALL! gonner re-sell these badboys on the street corner
I will buy some lol. Either that, or I’m going to get desperate and make some homemade drugs for kids by cruhing up a piece of adult tylenol Confounded Face
Deal Guru
Dec 11, 2004
10789 posts
3323 upvotes
Montreal, QC
mangoman wrote: If you're really in a jam and can follow directions for the appropriate age /dosage and / or do math, you can also crush up a tablet from regular acetaminophen bottles and mixed into your child's favourite fruit/grape juice (just stay away from citrus ones).
I would avoid all kind of juice, especially grapefruit*, just to be safe...

https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consumer- ... s-dont-mix
Last edited by Daijoubu on Sep 28th, 2022 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jul 19, 2018
871 posts
1415 upvotes
Adubsthoughts wrote: Actually, I heard on CBC radio yesterday that late Fall (November/early December) is when supply is expected to "normalize". Fingers crossed for a Christmas miracle ya'll.
Just asking why people don’t use adult pain relief and dose it accordingly? I understand convenience but man it’s like paying 4-5x more for children’s meds!!!!! Geez.
Jul 19, 2018
871 posts
1415 upvotes
Dealfinder12 wrote: I will buy some lol. Either that, or I’m going to get desperate and make some homemade drugs for kids by cruhing up a piece of adult tylenol Confounded Face
It’s been happening for over 50 years.
Jul 19, 2018
871 posts
1415 upvotes
kmtvnew wrote: To be honest, I saw plenty of stock in local No frills last week. I bought 2, which will last for at least a year for me. I am not sure why people are so obsessed about this. The news is certainly over exaggerating. Do check at local grocery stores from time to time. You should be fine.
News is designed to create chaos and confusion so that sounds about right.
Jul 19, 2018
871 posts
1415 upvotes
vkizzle wrote: What’s even more sad is that it’s manufactured in Canada.
The shelves are full and falling off the shelf with adult pain pills………….but no children’s ones?????? Like what a joke. Simple solution, stop making adult pills and
Make Children’s meds for a bit. Hmmm…..
Jul 19, 2018
871 posts
1415 upvotes
fizz1234 wrote: Yeah it's crazy to think something that is a primary drug is short.
It’s not short, it’s designed to be short.
Nov 13, 2010
256 posts
412 upvotes
Toronto
Drew81 wrote: Just asking why people don’t use adult pain relief and dose it accordingly? I understand convenience but man it’s like paying 4-5x more for children’s meds!!!!! Geez.
I'm not sure how to put this diplomatically. In general, that requires very careful math. In my experience, asking the general populace to do math, even if their kids kidneys and livers are on the line, is likely to result in a lot of kids needing kidneys and livers.
Deal Guru
Dec 11, 2004
10789 posts
3323 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Drew81 wrote: The shelves are full and falling off the shelf with adult pain pills………….but no children’s ones?????? Like what a joke. Simple solution, stop making adult pills and
Make Children’s meds for a bit. Hmmm…..
It's an ingredient specific to syrups from what I've read.
I suppose if one have an accurate digital scale (the one drug dealer uses lol), they could break down an adult sized pill for older children, it will just taste terrible lol

My 3yo needs 160mg, so that's not bad, it's half a tablet of 320mg but good luck trying to feed that to a kid, you'll have more luck finding chewable tablets however vs syrups
Jul 19, 2018
871 posts
1415 upvotes
atsak wrote: I'm not sure how to put this diplomatically. In general, that requires very careful math. In my experience, asking the general populace to do math, even if their kids kidneys and livers are on the line, is likely to result in a lot of kids needing kidneys and livers.
That’s a lie. The news tells you that everyone in this country is an idiot. That’s is not at all the truth. So stop spreading that garbage they fired down your throat for so many years. Gee
Jul 19, 2018
871 posts
1415 upvotes
Daijoubu wrote: It's an ingredient specific to syrups from what I've read.
I suppose if one have an accurate digital scale (the one drug dealer uses lol), they could break down an adult sized pill for older children, it will just taste terrible lol

My 3yo needs 160mg, so that's not bad, it's half a tablet of 320mg but good luck trying to feed that to a kid, you'll have more luck finding chewable tablets however vs syrups
Never bought a child pain reliever ever. Done the adult pill adjustment for years. It’s super simple and not at all a problem.