Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

UGREEN Tablet Stand Multi-Angle Cell Phone Stand Desk Holder Tablet Stand

  • Last Updated:
  • May 20th, 2021 12:12 pm
[OP]
Member
Aug 2, 2015
310 posts
432 upvotes
Toronto

[Amazon.ca] UGREEN Tablet Stand Multi-Angle Cell Phone Stand Desk Holder Tablet Stand

Regular 14.99 and on sale for $12.74.

lowest price seen according to CCC
tablet stand.jpg
18 replies
Jr. Member
User avatar
Mar 5, 2021
169 posts
190 upvotes
Ontario
You can get same kind of stand in a dollar or two from ikea.
God bless Canada and the whole world.
Sr. Member
Dec 9, 2001
560 posts
257 upvotes
Vancouver
I have the small one and the big one.
FYI, if you put a giant ass tablet like the iPad Pro or Surface Pro, the hinge is too weak to hold it.

For smaller stuff, it's okay.
You can get these uGreen ones for as low as $2 when it's on sale on Aliexpress.
The uGreen store on Ali occasionally dishes out $1-2 USD coupons.
Last edited by ShocWave on May 19th, 2021 11:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Member
User avatar
Dec 17, 2018
288 posts
1025 upvotes
Toronto, ON
check out Aliexpress, you can find some similar for $3-4 + free shipping
Member
User avatar
Oct 1, 2020
370 posts
527 upvotes
How many times must we down vote in order for Chinese sellers to stop posting here
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 29, 2014
1926 posts
1444 upvotes
Laputa
EmpressLisaSu wrote: How many times must we down vote in order for Chinese sellers to stop posting here
emmmm this is not a 3rd party seller, and UGREEN is a well-known brand in China.

The price isn't good tho... ¥17.9 ( $3 ) on Taobao
Thx OP, bought 10! :facepalm:
Member
User avatar
Oct 1, 2020
370 posts
527 upvotes
Millenniunn wrote: emmmm this is not a 3rd party seller, and UGREEN is a well-known brand in China.

The price isn't good tho... ¥17.9 ( $3 ) on Taobao
Just cuz it's a well known chinese brand, doesn't mean they don't pay people to post on here.
Sr. Member
Jul 18, 2019
562 posts
1203 upvotes
North York ON
EmpressLisaSu wrote: Just cuz it's a well known chinese brand, doesn't mean they don't pay people to post on here.
Related to your point:

Aukey, Mpow and a bunch of other brands got zucced off Amazon last week because a data breach revealed that they had a whole paid shilling scheme going on.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 29, 2014
1926 posts
1444 upvotes
Laputa
EmpressLisaSu wrote: Just cuz it's a well known chinese brand, doesn't mean they don't pay people to post on here.
Then you should downvote all threads here, because

How many times must we down vote in order for US sellers to stop posting here
How many times must we down vote in order for Japanese sellers to stop posting here
How many times must we down vote in order for all non-Canadian sellers to stop posting here


I mean... if it's a 3rd part seller’s product here, I won't say anything.
But there is a tiny chance that a well-known company will post an AD for a product with a quadruple price ...
If the company really wants the market, it will post a fair (or promo) priced product here
Thx OP, bought 10! :facepalm:
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 29, 2014
1926 posts
1444 upvotes
Laputa
Keith1411 wrote: Related to your point:

Aukey, Mpow and a bunch of other brands got zucced off Amazon last week because a data breach revealed that they had a whole paid shilling scheme going on.
Those are NA targeted brands... nobody knows these brands in China. I won't say they are well-known brands, even I know there are so many related posts on RFD.
Thx OP, bought 10! :facepalm:
Member
User avatar
Oct 1, 2020
370 posts
527 upvotes
Keith1411 wrote: Related to your point:

Aukey, Mpow and a bunch of other brands got zucced off Amazon last week because a data breach revealed that they had a whole paid shilling scheme going on.
Tip of the iceberg. Trust me.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Feb 12, 2006
537 posts
615 upvotes
Keith1411 wrote: Related to your point:

Aukey, Mpow and a bunch of other brands got zucced off Amazon last week because a data breach revealed that they had a whole paid shilling scheme going on.
I know this was happening, but do you have any articles or any links? I find those super intriguing to read.

*edit*
I found this one

and this one

and this one's the good one
Deal Fanatic
Mar 1, 2002
9836 posts
6631 upvotes
Toronto
EmpressLisaSu wrote: Tip of the iceberg. Trust me.
Yup it's not just for posting coupons but bumping them up with upvotes and saying "great product" and whatnot. Pretty easy to spot shills with quick history check, unfortunately not much to do but downvote and move on.

I get these solicitations too, below is an actual email I got. I never accept but it's clear that some do, no wonder some companies got taken off for their shady practices.
Images
  • IMG_20210520_051259.jpg
Last edited by Angultra on May 20th, 2021 5:17 am, edited 3 times in total.
Member
User avatar
Nov 28, 2019
327 posts
873 upvotes
I support ALL hot deal, be it 3rd party, brand name, Chinese, etc. More deal post, more varieties to choose from. Unfortunately, this is not a good price/value for such product. Better deal next time OP.
Member
User avatar
Oct 1, 2020
370 posts
527 upvotes
Millenniunn wrote: Then you should downvote all threads here, because

How many times must we down vote in order for US sellers to stop posting here
How many times must we down vote in order for Japanese sellers to stop posting here
How many times must we down vote in order for all non-Canadian sellers to stop posting here


I mean... if it's a 3rd part seller’s product here, I won't say anything.
But there is a tiny chance that a well-known company will post an AD for a product with a quadruple price ...
If the company really wants the market, it will post a fair (or promo) priced product here
Exactly. Any seller who posts directly here to promote their products, if it's not a good deal, should be downvoted to oblivion. Doesn't matter what country they're from. r/selfawarewolves

Top