[Amazon Canada] Umbra Trigon, Wall Mounted Bulletin Board - $37.50

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 21st, 2019 3:37 pm
[OP]
Aug 11, 2019
17 posts
73 upvotes

[Amazon Canada] Umbra Trigon, Wall Mounted Bulletin Board - $37.50

Was tracking this on the Price Dropper website since I needed a replacement for my traditional kitchen corkboard. I found that this is one of the more modern looking options and is highly reviewed. Size is a bit smaller than usual boards but I'm sure it'll blend in better with stainless appliances or light coloured cabinets.

I found that higher quality corkboards i.e. not the paper thin ones on Amazon but the ones at Staples are around this price in store, so worth it to pull the trigger for me.
3 replies
Aug 2, 2018
15 posts
4 upvotes
Why has everybody stop saying the price dropping website by name? What did i miss? I know what site you mean I'm just wondering why it's Voldemort now
Sep 7, 2014
754 posts
824 upvotes
Gud Ol' Ontariuh Boy
MatthewP50040 wrote:
Aug 21st, 2019 3:20 pm
Why has everybody stop saying the price dropping website by name? What did i miss? I know what site you mean I'm just wondering why it's Voldemort now
Lol I think the OP was literally using the actual Price Dropper website, instead of CCC. Always good to have options, especially for the Canadian market!
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
1636 posts
998 upvotes
I thought these were cleared out?

Clicked on the product link and looks like I purchased one in 2017 for $12.50. They were also that price at Lowes if I remember correctly.