Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

UMIDIGI Smart Watch UFit Health and Fitness Tracker, with SpO2 and Heart Rate/BP Monitor-$50.99

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 2nd, 2020 4:11 pm
[OP]
Mar 8, 2015
779 posts
3289 upvotes
Calgary, AB

[Amazon.ca] UMIDIGI Smart Watch UFit Health and Fitness Tracker, with SpO2 and Heart Rate/BP Monitor-$50.99

First of all this is not an Apple or Samsung watch, But this is a well reviewed and top model among the lineup from Umidigi including SPO2 and BP monitoring (Not for medical diagnostics)
I have been monitoring the price on this particular model for almost couple of months and today the price dropped around 10 bucks.
If you are in the market for a Smart/fitness watch you cant go wrong with this one.
36 replies
Deal Expert
Dec 12, 2009
24209 posts
13586 upvotes
Toronto
The Umidigi smart watches are bad products run by a pretty ordinary app. I have one. The step counter is inconsistent.
Last edited by will888 on Sep 28th, 2020 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Koodo $40/6GB
Public Mobile 2016 fall promo, $23/1GB, $38/5GB
Fido $0.00/4GB+tablet
Tangerine Bank, EQ Bank, Simplii
May 24, 2019
91 posts
41 upvotes
Quebec
Can it detect which activity you are doing or do you have to activate tracking of it? (it's what bothers me about my amazfit bip S)

Also, are there other watches like that (cheap) that have bluetooth music/storage?
[OP]
Mar 8, 2015
779 posts
3289 upvotes
Calgary, AB
pob444 wrote: Can it detect which activity you are doing or do you have to activate tracking of it? (it's what bothers me about my amazfit bip S)

Also, are there other watches like that (cheap) that have bluetooth music/storage?
It has inbuilt 9 sport modes, So i reckon you will have to choose your activity.
Apr 21, 2020
169 posts
173 upvotes
Coquitlam, BC
will this sync with my Elite Suito bike trainer for heart rate readings in Zwift?
Dec 21, 2004
976 posts
228 upvotes
canadianamigo13 wrote: First of all this is not an Apple or Samsung watch, But this is a well reviewed and top model among the lineup from Umidigi including SPO2 and BP monitoring (Not for medical diagnostics)
I have been monitoring the price on this particular model for almost couple of months and today the price dropped around 10 bucks.
If you are in the market for a Smart/fitness watch you cant go wrong with this one.
It does not measure BP. It measures heart rate. 2 very different things.
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2004
1508 posts
446 upvotes
Richmond Hill
trader37 wrote: It does not measure BP. It measures heart rate. 2 very different things.
I don't have one and doubted the BP but searching Q&A some user did said it have BP.
Deal Guru
Mar 12, 2004
11278 posts
1911 upvotes
Guelph
Umidigi makes horrible smart watches. This is not like their phone line. I would avoid at all costs. You will be disappointed. Tried one before and it was garbage. Just my opinion based on my usage.
HEATWARE AT 64-0-0. Ebay Feedback 200+ and counting. RFD Feedback 68-0-0 and counting.
[OP]
Mar 8, 2015
779 posts
3289 upvotes
Calgary, AB
trader37 wrote: It does not measure BP. It measures heart rate. 2 very different things.
I very well know both are different things and it does both.

Please check the features

Features & details
【Heart Rate & Blood Oxygen Monitor 】UMIDIGI Smart Watches can monitor your heart rate all day automatically, and measure your blood oxygen saturation (SpO2), detect blood oxygen value and blood pressure accurately to help you better grasp changes for your health.
Dec 15, 2017
334 posts
367 upvotes
Stittsville
I'd strongly suggest getting Mi Band 5 instead.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2005
6356 posts
1513 upvotes
Montreal
Focus wrote: I don't have one and doubted the BP but searching Q&A some user did said it have BP.
There's a video in the reviews of someone taking his BP.
Phils
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2006
3215 posts
309 upvotes
Montreal
This cheap watch has BP monitor, really ? Wow, any other watch does that ?
I was there at the 32$ price error at dell.ca day AND at the 150$ off price error at fs.ca
RFD price error moto: "Buy now, think later." -Ahzuz
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2014
1619 posts
2229 upvotes
GPS - error
Will this sync to my smart fridge, and can I control my power bidet with it ? :)
Jun 26, 2013
928 posts
132 upvotes
Toronto
I went with B&H with amazfit GTS for around $150 CAD including tax customs and all
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2012
15363 posts
9927 upvotes
Southern Ontario
Upvoted, this is a great pricepoint for someone who is hypertensive and doesn't need a fancy smartwatch. Others.

Chronic hypertension can lead to cardiovascular emergencies, and a lesser known fact cause kidney damage putting someone on weekly dialysis.
Feb 18, 2012
873 posts
518 upvotes
Victoria
AncasterRFD wrote: Upvoted, this is a great pricepoint for someone who is hypertensive and doesn't need a fancy smartwatch. Others.

Chronic hypertension can lead to cardiovascular emergencies, and a lesser known fact cause kidney damage putting someone on weekly dialysis.
Lol, did you read the description? This watch does not measure BP so no idea why you think it has anything to do with hypertension.
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2012
15363 posts
9927 upvotes
Southern Ontario
Horsey2345 wrote: Lol, did you read the description? This watch does not measure BP so no idea why you think it has anything to do with hypertension.
Is this not the same watch? Granted not to replace a medical device, check at a pharmacy if high, seek medical attention etc.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)