Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

UMIDIGI Smart Watch - Uwatch3 $35.49

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 12th, 2020 2:43 pm
Oct 1, 2009
152 posts
205 upvotes
Richmond Hill

[Amazon.ca] UMIDIGI Smart Watch - Uwatch3 $35.49

I was looking at fitness trackers and came across this. It appears to be at its all time low according to CCC. The pink one is also available for the same price.

Other models are pricier but they have decent coupons on them (eg $15 off).

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B083BGSSD2/ref ... XFbME3XA7S
18 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 3, 2009
1922 posts
1195 upvotes
Calgary
Don't waste your money. Spend 30 more get a fitbit or samsung.
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2012
2874 posts
3525 upvotes
Vancouver
You have to install a shady app with a lot of permissions on your phone for most of these cheapo watches to work.
Better to trust Google, Apple, etc.
Jan 23, 2018
46 posts
67 upvotes
I used this for a month and it left a mark at the same slot (not sure if it was allergic or a minor burn). Don't waste your money on this crap.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 25, 2001
5032 posts
774 upvotes
Toronto
Used this for a month and it died. Don't waste your money and get a better watch.
You can give a person knowledge, but you can't make them think. Some people want to remain fools because the truth requires change.
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2008
2652 posts
2238 upvotes
GTA
harjotsingh87 wrote: I used this for a month and it left a mark on my wrist (not sure if it was allergic or a minor burn). Don't waste your money on this crap.
Really no need to SINGh the same tune twice - we get the melody - lol.
¸

- - - - -
;)
Deal Addict
May 12, 2010
2829 posts
1032 upvotes
Vaughan
Lots of people with money to spend I guess. I have an Umidigi watch (not the one in OP) and it works very well, especially for fitness tracking, at a fraction of the price of the brand name ones. I recommend it. At least if you are just getting into these types of devices and are unsure of what you are looking for, before spending $300 on something else.
Public Mobile $34/50GB-CAN-US/30 days
Jan 23, 2018
46 posts
67 upvotes
Good one Winking Face . I posted from my cell phone's browser and it didn't get posted the first time. Turned out I Dragged On iT.
Deal Addict
Jan 30, 2004
4639 posts
799 upvotes
Toronto
ibuddler wrote: Don't waste your money. Spend 30 more get a fitbit or samsung.
Any model recommended? Thinking get two for parents. Heart rate monitoring. Thx in advance.
Heatware

Go Portugal Go
Deal Addict
Nov 3, 2009
1922 posts
1195 upvotes
Calgary
rui wrote: Any model recommended? Thinking get two for parents. Heart rate monitoring. Thx in advance.
Hi Samsung fit 2 for $69 or Fitbit charge 3 for $99 when they are on sale. Charge 3 is really good but not sure if it's still available anymore. Last year you can get it for $79 after all discount/cash back etc.
Nov 21, 2012
456 posts
277 upvotes
GVRD
Umidigi is a terrible brand that makes inferior goods. My experiences with their phones had been full of pain. Zero confidence that other products can be any better.
Nov 20, 2017
81 posts
63 upvotes
rui wrote: Any model recommended? Thinking get two for parents. Heart rate monitoring. Thx in advance.
I bought a UMIDIGI watch and it works well for everything and has great battery life, but the heartrate monitor is a bust. Didn't work at all, gives random readings, so if you're getting it for that feature try something else. My watch is a year old so they may have improved their sensors, but this doesn't look much older than what I have.
Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2006
1151 posts
1173 upvotes
Norilsk
I Have the GT watch. Works great.

Wouldn't get this one OP as I don't like the rectangle form factor on any watch unless it's an emperador.

The newer ufit from them has an O2 sensor, good for when you get covid I guess?

Either way, the uwatch GT is a great watch.
If I robbed the place I would be out by now....
Banned
Nov 20, 2020
39 posts
5 upvotes
Overall I enjoy this as a sport tracker and would be great to get more notification options available in the future.
Deal Addict
May 12, 2010
2829 posts
1032 upvotes
Vaughan
I bought this one back in the summer for $68. It's $60 right now with the coupon. It works well as a fitness tracker and I recommend it. It does the smart features pretty good too, but I've never used the expensive brand names ones to see how it compares. I wanted to monitor heart rate, activities, sleep and this does the job very well.

If you could somehow get to the US, I would jump on this: [WYZE] US Only: WYZE smartwatch $20USD
Public Mobile $34/50GB-CAN-US/30 days
Deal Guru
Apr 9, 2006
10596 posts
15787 upvotes
GT-EH
came here to say it's back on sale again, but after reading this - lol, I think I'll pass.
Public Mobile Customer, $34/50GB CAN-US
"It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness; that is life." - Picard
Deal Addict
Mar 23, 2003
1756 posts
385 upvotes
if you want to go with these no name brands.. there are in fact many choices out there in that price range too.. but the software is the issue...

but for me.. I rather stick stick with Apple , Samsung, Android WearOs, Fitbit .. those more reliable brands..
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2006
2451 posts
873 upvotes
Here comes Umidigi again! Some in Rfd love junk.