Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[Amazon.ca] uni-ball Jetstream Black/Green Pens 12-count [$10.70]

• Last Updated:
  • May 29th, 2015 9:07 am
Tags:
None
14 replies
Dec 30, 2007
155 posts
15 upvotes
Vancouver
The price is up to CDN$ 27.81 now.
Jan 3, 2012
705 posts
315 upvotes
great white north
damn, wanted the jetstreams but price has gone up, the 207s are not as good so gonna give it a miss as I have too many of these already. Btw thanks to RFD, uniballs are all I buy now for my writing needs
Deal Fanatic
Jul 21, 2003
7408 posts
1557 upvotes
Edmonton
Thank, OP!!! Just got in on the purple black ones! Good find!
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2010
3371 posts
966 upvotes
GTA
Damn, if only the blue/blacks were included in the sale, it would be fire.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 21, 2003
7408 posts
1557 upvotes
Edmonton
kopi0 wrote: damn, wanted the jetstreams but price has gone up, the 207s are not as good so gonna give it a miss as I have too many of these already. Btw thanks to RFD, uniballs are all I buy now for my writing needs
What? The ones I bought in purple black are not as good as the black green? How come? Just wondering, thanks!
Deal Fanatic
Jun 17, 2013
5120 posts
1500 upvotes
Montreal
I see people go nuts for these everytime they are on sale.

How good are they?
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2014
1172 posts
826 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
neverhaveiever wrote: How good are they?
Haven't tried this specifically but I bought the uniball powertanks that people were raving about in another thread. Honestly I feel like I am writing with a hot dog in my hand. The ink doesn't always come out right away and the feel of the pen (other than the thickness) is no different than the cheap blue pens found at Staples. You need to press hard on the paper to make a line (pretty much the same as most 1mm pens I have tried)

The only really nice pens I have found are the 0.38mm ball points. Nice thin pens that take a minimum of pressure to work. I love these things, only problem is I have no idea where to buy them. I just find them sometimes on the ground sometimes when Asian kids drop them ><
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2005
9301 posts
1650 upvotes
TO
neverhaveiever wrote: I see people go nuts for these everytime they are on sale.

How good are they?
Ha Ii was asking the same question, don't want the entire box just a single pen to try :) lol
"You can't soar with the eagles if you're hanging with the turkeys - Gary Kent
Dec 4, 2005
191 posts
64 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Panckage:

Try jetpens.com! Ships from US, but I have ordered before and shipping to Canada is pretty reasonable. You'll find any Japanese pen you want tthere!
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2006
2078 posts
851 upvotes
BC
gabuser wrote: The price is up to CDN$ 27.81 now.
So if you clicked the "Report Expired Deal" link, why am I still viewing this thread over two days later?

FFS
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2005
5080 posts
1496 upvotes
Kitchener
These pens write great but the ink takes 5 minutes to dry on paper and is easily smudged during that drying time

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)