[Amazon.ca] Universal Electronic Accessories Cable Organizer $6.99 after coupon

[OP]
Banned
Aug 9, 2019
52 posts
221 upvotes
Montreal

[Amazon.ca] Universal Electronic Accessories Cable Organizer $6.99 after coupon

Already a 33% sale with a $3 coupon on top that can be clipped in the cart. The final price will be $6.99 + free shipping for Prime members

Seems like a decent deal for a well reviewed cable organizer.
Images
  • 81zSjY-oitL._AC_SX679_.jpg
7 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
5616 posts
6703 upvotes
OP, if you did buy this item, remember to add one of the free products. However, even with the free product, I don't feel it worths this price unless it is double layer one.
Nov 21, 2015
58 posts
12 upvotes
where do you see the free product to add?
May 11, 2007
958 posts
712 upvotes
Kitchener
is there any need for this? Still wont downvote you.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2005
5734 posts
1181 upvotes
Montreal
Dollarama has something similar although probably of lesser quality.
Phils
Jun 5, 2010
504 posts
557 upvotes
Ottawa
Phils wrote: Dollarama has something similar although probably of lesser quality.
I believe these are made by the same manufacturer.
This is a great organizer, and not a rugged protector.
I bought one from Dollarama about a year ago. The difference is one one zip pocket inside. I want another but I have not found them in stores since (Ottawa).
I pack it inside of another bag, like suitcase or carry on.
Mine is used for everything that I might want in an airplane seat. Cables, OTG adapters, ear plugs, bandaids, antacid, pen etc. I have put a little stainless cable on it and I can hang it from the "coat" hook on the back of the flip down tray. It is small enough to fit inside most seat pockets, and worse case beside me in the seat.
Here is the link to what I paid $2.99 for at Dollarama that is $5.18 FS in Amazon. [https://www.amazon.ca/Premium-Quality-E ... B07XGH13XK]<Link>[/url] There are also BUBM versions that can get quite elaborate - organizers not protectors. Probably even better offers out there, but no one is posting them.
E as in ewe, eye, eight