Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] UNO Super Mario, $4 (Add-on Item)

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 18th, 2019 5:13 pm
[OP]
Member
Aug 6, 2018
299 posts
1676 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] UNO Super Mario, $4 (Add-on Item)

Image

Lowest price according to CCC.

Ships from and sold by Amazon.ca.
Last edited by essjayess on Oct 18th, 2019 10:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
27 replies
Banned
Apr 26, 2019
314 posts
351 upvotes
Nunavut
Oh man used to think it was a kids game until I actually played it. Easily the funnest game I've ever played
Jr. Member
Feb 23, 2008
174 posts
154 upvotes
Bought one a month ago.
Going to buy another set!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 18, 2013
1567 posts
7645 upvotes
Reminder if you want an Add-On item but don't have $25 worth to buy, you may want to add a pre-order video game to your cart that you may consider changing your mind on after your UNO ships. ;)
Member
Apr 18, 2019
244 posts
548 upvotes
Montreal
Leverage wrote: Reminder if you want an Add-On item but don't have $25 worth to buy, you may want to add a pre-order video game to your cart that you may consider changing your mind on after your UNO ships. ;)
But they will hold all your items until the preorder ships or so I thought?
Member
Nov 19, 2005
304 posts
203 upvotes
Toronto
Leshaundon wrote: But they will hold all your items until the preorder ships or so I thought?
Only if you don't have Prime, if you have Prime everything ships ASAP.

If you don't have Prime you get the "ship everything in as few shipments as possible" option as default unless you want to pay for shipping.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2007
8202 posts
1754 upvotes
Toronto
kwokinator wrote: Only if you don't have Prime, if you have Prime everything ships ASAP.

If you don't have Prime you get the "ship everything in as few shipments as possible" option as default unless you want to pay for shipping.
I don't have prime. I had ordered an item around $34 and I needed something to put me over $35 for free shipping. I added a single can of pringles. About a week later, they sent both items in completely different shipments on the same day. It seemed kinda pointless.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 13, 2015
2673 posts
2483 upvotes
Alberta
I ordered this yesterday and it will be here today along with the zojirushi rice cooker. Thanks op!

Top