Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Up to 40% off Anker/eufy/Nebula products!

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 17th, 2021 1:04 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Aug 9, 2009
5055 posts
692 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Up to 40% off Anker/eufy/Nebula products!

Amazon has a deal of the day on a bunch of Anker/eufy and Nebula products.

All Deals:
https://www.amazon.ca/deal/7f79353d/ref ... A35R50QY65

Some notable mentions:
eufy 2Cam kit - $265.99
https://www.amazon.ca/eufyCam-Wireless- ... E309N4XPXI
these cams have great reviews and are very popular on RFD

eufy doorbell cam - $139.99
everyone should have a doorbell cam these days! Not sure how these compare to the 2k version that was on sale around black friday. My friend purchased the 2k version and says it's great.
If i didn't already have 3 doorbell cams(alarm.com) with my security system, I would get one of these.

Nebula Capsule - $349.99
thinking of picking one of these up to put in the basement, anyone on RFD have experience with this one? I know Jerryrigeverything tore apart one of the other versions and he had good things to say about it.

Liberty 2 Pro Wireless buds - $118.99
I have one of these and the quality is great. Costco also currently carries the at 169.99

Happy Hunting!
29 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2010
1238 posts
1323 upvotes
Got excited just a little bit only to find out the 2k wired doorbell is not part of the sale. Sadness.
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2003
3779 posts
563 upvotes
I'm trying to get a bluetooth headphone that doesn't have audio lag when trying to watch movies. Any suggestions on which one?
Nov 20, 2010
263 posts
384 upvotes
Seems like no matter how much you discount those USB C to lightning cables, they're all still quite expensive....$18 for 3 ft...
Aug 30, 2015
750 posts
474 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
Got the baby monitor and a 2c camera kit.

Anyone with experience with these 2c camera? How do they compare with blink? Are they faster? I know they're not a door bell but how's the delay between someone being detected and you seeing the live view?

Thanks op
Feb 24, 2018
425 posts
203 upvotes
I'd look into upgrading the firmware of your existing ones first tbh, you'll need to connect to a PC to do it. It often fixes the issue. If it's a big file or high-bitrate one you're playing though then yeah, it becomes tougher. Also make sure it includes Bluetooth 5 (which these listed Anker ones do).

If you're watching films on a laptop though then I honestly don't think it's worth the hassle, get a comfortable pair of wired earbuds at that point like $7 Qian39s on AliExpress which have a nice clear sound and call it a day. Maybe the technology will catch up by Bluetooth 6 lol.
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2005
1225 posts
301 upvotes
EUFY doorbell cam at 139.99 is a hot price.
I got it a few months back at $167.
Love the wired door bell.
Mar 8, 2008
210 posts
145 upvotes
Edmonton
Thanks! Picked up the Anker PowerPort Atom III Slim Wall Charger after eyeing it up for weeks.
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2006
1323 posts
290 upvotes
Toronto
how this EUFY doorbell compare to Ezviz DB1 ?

it looks like Eufy has 4GB eMMC built-in storage , is there anyway to store the videos on a NAS or other storage? assuming one cannot upgrade the internal storage.
Sep 7, 2006
950 posts
639 upvotes
Mint wrote: I'm trying to get a bluetooth headphone that doesn't have audio lag when trying to watch movies. Any suggestions on which one?
The device broadcasting the signal must have the appropriate codecs, otherwise no matter what you buy you will encounter latency
Dec 16, 2012
717 posts
415 upvotes
Barrie, ON
Anyone try the Liberty 2 Pro ear buds? I see a lot of good reviews but figured I'd ask.

I've been using the Eufy cam since before they came to Canada (I even talked with them back in the day about bringing the cams to Canada but their main concern was the cams working below -25, which it still worked when it was -34) so I would highly recommend their Eufy cams.
May 12, 2003
671 posts
37 upvotes
defektion wrote: Thanks! Picked up the Anker PowerPort Atom III Slim Wall Charger after eyeing it up for weeks.
This isn't part of the sale from what I can see though? I've been looking at it too and looks like same price for me
Oct 4, 2019
145 posts
278 upvotes
ca_gascon wrote: Got excited just a little bit only to find out the 2k wired doorbell is not part of the sale. Sadness.
Neither is the 2k wireless
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Aug 9, 2009
5055 posts
692 upvotes
Civiljabr wrote: Any thoughts on the below ? I am looking to use it with Macbook air M1.

https://www.amazon.ca/Anker-PowerExpand ... E309N4XPXI
I've been trying to convince myself all morning that i don't need it Still super tempted. My lg gram 17 already has 1 hdmi port, not sure i would ever need to connect more than 1 hdmi at a time. also already have a micro sd card slot built in as well and 3 usb ports... the only benefit i can see for my personal use case is being able to use the ethernet at the same time as my usb-c port (i have a usbc to ethernet adapter).

For your macbook though, i think this would be pretty darn useful, as the macbook doesn't quite has as many connectors as my lg gram.

buy now, think later.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Aug 9, 2009
5055 posts
692 upvotes
pca1987 wrote: Got the baby monitor and a 2c camera kit.

Anyone with experience with these 2c camera? How do they compare with blink? Are they faster? I know they're not a door bell but how's the delay between someone being detected and you seeing the live view?

Thanks op
I think the delay is heavily dependant on your internet connection speed as well as how busy the server is. I've heard good things about the eufy cams (haven't tried it myself yet though, since I have several cameras from my security system provider). I am tempted to get a couple for my parents place.

With my current cameras from alarm.com, sometimes i get notifications within a couple seconds, sometimes much much later (assuming server is backlogged).
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2006
1799 posts
526 upvotes
Toronto
Still waiting for a Eufy wired outdoor cam. Apparently it's in the works and was beta tested recently.
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
13690 posts
3763 upvotes
Scarberia
bingo_jake wrote: how this EUFY doorbell compare to Ezviz DB1 ?

it looks like Eufy has 4GB eMMC built-in storage , is there anyway to store the videos on a NAS or other storage? assuming one cannot upgrade the internal storage.
db1 is 2k res, has rtsp,5ghz wifi, better value imo but looks uglier..eufy prolly integrates better with echo shows to show live feed when someone presses doorbell i think , not sure
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>