Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Usb C to HDMI cable $15.99 after coupon

  • Last Updated:
  • May 24th, 2019 3:42 pm
[OP]
Banned
Nov 11, 2008
24 posts
49 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Usb C to HDMI cable $15.99 after coupon

Orig $25.99
save $10 after using code 9B9S3PWI

Very fast usb c to HDMI cable, good buy
Last edited by Mars2012 on May 21st, 2019 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added retailer and price
38 replies
Newbie
Mar 1, 2018
71 posts
62 upvotes
L8G3V3
Thanks OP, been looking for this for a while now. Why the down votes?
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2012
3512 posts
3102 upvotes
Toronto
tatjosh wrote: Thanks OP, been looking for this for a while now. Why the down votes?
one says other, 3 other says not a good price.
This is a thunderbolt cable people, price is pretty good
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2018
3595 posts
5705 upvotes
Kitchener
Price in title please!
Gaming PC: i9 9900ks, GTX 1070 8gb x2, 64GB RAM
Phone: iPhone 8 64gb
Newbie
Jul 28, 2015
31 posts
15 upvotes
Concord, ON
What's the purpose of this type of cable? Can u cast your smartphone to t.v with it?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 10, 2006
1588 posts
842 upvotes
will be nice for my gopro...
Banned
Apr 5, 2015
1281 posts
445 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Can this be used for the Surface Go's usb-C to plug into my TV HDMI?
Jr. Member
Feb 21, 2012
198 posts
141 upvotes
East York, Ontario
WillzBattleG wrote: What's the purpose of this type of cable? Can u cast your smartphone to t.v with it?
I use one for my MacBook Pro to my monitor.
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2007
1224 posts
63 upvotes
Toronto
No mention on its description, anyone know if this would work for switch.
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2009
18865 posts
4955 upvotes
Toronto
dracolnyte wrote: one says other, 3 other says not a good price.
This is a thunderbolt cable people, price is pretty good
This is not a Thunderbolt 3 cable.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 3, 2005
1267 posts
613 upvotes
Simcoe County, ON
WillzBattleG wrote: What's the purpose of this type of cable? Can u cast your smartphone to t.v with it?
If you have Samsung S9 or S10, you can plug your phone to your monitor and access the DeX desktop. No need for the dock any longer.
Newbie
May 21, 2018
18 posts
12 upvotes
torpdude wrote: If you have Samsung S9 or S10, you can plug your phone to your monitor and access the DeX desktop. No need for the dock any longer.
I believe this will only work with a powered hub and not this cable (that is not powered)
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
May 9, 2009
6014 posts
1886 upvotes
Montreal
Grchacks wrote: I believe this will only work with a powered hub and not this cable (that is not powered)
Is that a Samsung limitation? With my Huawei P20 Pro, I can use Desktop Mode (similar to DeX) with just a USB-C to DVI cable.
Deal Addict
Jun 14, 2009
2204 posts
2376 upvotes
Quebec
psyko514 wrote: Is that a Samsung limitation? With my Huawei P20 Pro, I can use Desktop Mode (similar to DeX) with just a USB-C to DVI cable.
Same with my Mate 10.
Jr. Member
Feb 3, 2013
135 posts
84 upvotes
ALMONTE
Thanks OP, I grabbed this for my new 1+7pro as it supports HDMI through USB-C.
Jr. Member
Jan 3, 2017
128 posts
196 upvotes
torpdude wrote: If you have Samsung S9 or S10, you can plug your phone to your monitor and access the DeX desktop. No need for the dock any longer.
I get that with my S8+ as well.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 16, 2006
2275 posts
202 upvotes
This is a good price for what it offers. It has 4k @ 60hz!!
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2012
3512 posts
3102 upvotes
Toronto
EugW wrote: This is not a Thunderbolt 3 cable.
Care to explain how it isn't when it's listed all over the product page? Are you thinking that it has to be a mini display port to be thunderbolt?

Top