Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] USB Type C Cable, 4-Pack [3FT 6FT 6FT 10FT ] Fast Charger and Data Transfer Nylon Braided - $7.99 (Expired))

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 27th, 2019 11:49 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
5746 posts
7330 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] USB Type C Cable, 4-Pack [3FT 6FT 6FT 10FT ] Fast Charger and Data Transfer Nylon Braided - $7.99 (Expired))

$10 coupon is gone, so the deal is dead

Remember to clip the $10 coupon with the lightning deal price of $17.99. Don't know about the quality since there is no review at all, but the price is attractive for 4 long Usb-C to Usb-A cables

【Fast Charging 】:Our cables comply with USB to TYPE-C specification version 1.1, standard 56KΩ and 22awg core identification resistors,Support the Maximum charging speed up to 5V/ 3A and transfer up to 480 Mbits, 20% faster than most standard cables.
【Perfect Compatibility】:USB C Charger Cable Perfect compatible with Samsung Galaxy S10 S9 S8 Plus/ Note 9/ Note 8,Huawei P30/ P20 Pro/ P20 Lite, Honor Play/Honor 10, Sony Xperia XZ1/ Xperia L1, Xiaomi Redmi Note 7/ Mi A2, Motorola Moto G7/ G6 Play, LG G7/ G5/ G6/ V30/ V20, OnePlus 6T/5, Google, HTC, Nokia, Nintendo Switch and more.
【Flexible Length】:4-Pack 3FT,6FT,6FT,10FT Type-C USB Charger Cables are suitable for any occasion, home, office, car and various daily connection needs.
【Durability】:Several times longer than original device cables. cables made of high grade nylon material, At least 10000 times 90 degrees bending tests.
【Warranty and Service】: We offers you a 12-month free warranty or replacement, 100% free money back guarantee, if you have any questions after the products received, please contact us.

Last edited by lcmt on Jul 31st, 2019 11:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
19 replies
Feb 15, 2010
183 posts
58 upvotes
Thanks and ordered: need to replace some 6ft cables I have lying around that are beginning to fail their charging.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
1857 posts
11017 upvotes
The holy trifecta of trash quality products from no name Chinese factories:

1) Amazon Clippable Coupon
2) Little/no reviews (or all generic 5 star reviews)
3) 【Words Like This】
Jan 9, 2007
793 posts
267 upvotes
Markham
o what the hell, ordered one too. I confess its 97% impulse, 3% need.
Thanks OP, first time claiming a flash deal.

Koodo $60/10gb
Rogers $39.99/150Mbps download/unlimited

if you know of a better deal, please PM me
Jul 3, 2006
39 posts
7 upvotes
ordered. the greatest USB C deal ever.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
5746 posts
7330 upvotes
Thanks for pointing that out. The good news is that this reviewer didn't report his device is damaged/burnt. That means the 56k resistor should be there. As long as it is safe to use(which is usually my primary concern buying a no-name usb-c cable), it is not hard to figure it out the quality. Since it is only $7.99, I'm willing to test it out. If anyone has bought this in the past, please let us known.
HootingTriangle wrote: These seem like junk I found a review seems like they constantly relist it to avoid bad reviews.
https://www.amazon.ca/Charger-Transfer- ... merReviews
Jan 9, 2007
793 posts
267 upvotes
Markham
lcmt wrote: Thanks for pointing that out. The good news is that this reviewer didn't report his device is damaged/burnt. That means the 56k resistor should be there. As long as it is safe to use(which is usually my primary concern buying a no-name usb-c cable), it is not hard to figure it out the quality. Since it is only $7.99, I'm willing to test it out. If anyone has bought this in the past, please let us known.
Yes if nobody will, I shall be their first reviewer
Koodo $60/10gb

[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
5746 posts
7330 upvotes
It shouldn't be very hard to find out the quality in 30 days. If it is not acceptable, just return it.
GodBlessU wrote: Yes if nobody will, I shall be their first reviewer
Mar 18, 2007
352 posts
121 upvotes
Thanks OP. Ordered one.

Worth it even if it's junk. Lol
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2005
4518 posts
1435 upvotes
Most of usb-C cables on amazon I've ordered can't do qc 3.0 charging. Had to return a couple of times. I had much better luck with those cheaper ones on ebay.
signature closed for renovation
Dec 19, 2018
98 posts
127 upvotes
Anyone notice this product is listed under "Musical Instruments, Stage & Studio › String Instruments › Beginner Kits"? It will be hilarious when the package arrives as a bunch of nylon musical instrument strings.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
5746 posts
7330 upvotes
If that's the case, the seller is just wasting his money. For the people who bought it, please come back to put your comment here, so other members can acknowledge the quality
ShinRyuu wrote: Anyone notice this product is listed under "Musical Instruments, Stage & Studio › String Instruments › Beginner Kits"? It will be hilarious when the package arrives as a bunch of nylon musical instrument strings.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
5746 posts
7330 upvotes
My preliminary test of charging shows that the USB-A is 2.0, so don't expect fast charging. The 3ft one only offers about 1.45A. The 6ft one only offers about 1 .05A to 1.2A. The 10ft one only offers 0.85A to 0.9A.

I haven't tested the data transfer yet, but I won't expect a fast speed since it is USB 2.0. The quality is same as the other no-brand chinese cable selling in Amazon, but usually you need to pay more for a set.
Jan 9, 2007
793 posts
267 upvotes
Markham
I've started using them.
They are not bad quality. The packaging is like those you can find in Canada Computers.
The knitted cords are sturdy and doesn't seem to bend easily (2 weeks of usage now)
In terms of speed...I don't keep track. But they do charge
Koodo $60/10gb