Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

USED (Warehouse deals) The Last of Us Part II - PlayStation 4 - 31.69

  • Last Updated:
  • Jul 3rd, 2021 5:34 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 3, 2004
4320 posts
308 upvotes
Montreal

[Amazon.ca] USED (Warehouse deals) The Last of Us Part II - PlayStation 4 - 31.69

Seems to have plenty in stock, directly from amazon warehouse deals

Used - Like New $31.69
Condition : Item is in original, pristine packaging.
Ships from Amazon
Sold by Warehouse Deals
(80738 ratings)
84% positive over the last 12 months
PM me when there is a Post Canada sale !
16 replies
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
8836 posts
5881 upvotes
Toronto
waiting for $20 new or digital
Member
Oct 19, 2011
275 posts
303 upvotes
Did others who ordered this get a PEGI copy?

Ugh... I don't want PEGI :(
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jul 17, 2011
5305 posts
2667 upvotes
DerfelCadarn wrote: Did others who ordered this get a PEGI copy?

Ugh... I don't want PEGI :(
Yep got PEGI one too. I think these copies they selling from warehouse are European region.

It doesn't affect gameplay and all.
Member
Oct 19, 2011
275 posts
303 upvotes
trinxified wrote: Yep got PEGI one too. I think these copies they selling from warehouse are European region.

It doesn't affect gameplay and all.
I know it's the same game and everything, I'm just one of those crazy people who doesn't like PEGI-rated games on the shelf when there are ESRB versions available. Thanks for the response!
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
21789 posts
26341 upvotes
DerfelCadarn wrote: I know it's the same game and everything, I'm just one of those crazy people who doesn't like PEGI-rated games on the shelf when there are ESRB versions available. Thanks for the response!
What's the significance?
.
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 8, 2004
3626 posts
1582 upvotes
Toronto
where are the golf club jokes?
Member
Oct 19, 2011
275 posts
303 upvotes
kr0zet wrote: PEGIphobia?
Yes Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
redflagdealsguy wrote: What's the significance?
I just don't like the appearance of the packaging. Different spine, different text languages, different image for the game's age rating. I like consistency on my shelf, where possible, and yes, it's sure to be crazy to some people...
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
21789 posts
26341 upvotes
DerfelCadarn wrote: Yes Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes

I just don't like the appearance of the packaging. Different spine, different text languages, different image for the game's age rating. I like consistency on my shelf, where possible, and yes, it's sure to be crazy to some people...
I withdraw the question.
.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
5775 posts
5908 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
trinxified wrote: Yep got PEGI one too. I think these copies they selling from warehouse are European region.

It doesn't affect gameplay and all.
It affects DLC though.

Can't comment on patches/updates though.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
21789 posts
26341 upvotes
The only thing I was warned about as a little sprog was to skip European versions of WWII games because they weren't allowed to depict Germany with era-appropriate regalia and imagery.

Outside of the shelf aesthetic, I don't see much difference here for a European-rated game.
.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jul 17, 2011
5305 posts
2667 upvotes
chemicalxv wrote: It affects DLC though.

Can't comment on patches/updates though.
Don't think it affects DLC and patches/updates either.

Might be dependent on the game but generally the only difference is the markings on the box and disc. Oh and perhaps language options.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
5775 posts
5908 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
trinxified wrote: Don't think it affects DLC and patches/updates either.

Might be dependent on the game but generally the only difference is the markings on the box and disc. Oh and perhaps language options.
No it impacts DLC.

DLC purchased/downloaded from the North American PSN Store is incompatible with non-North American versions of games. The PS4 itself is region-free, and will play games from anywhere, but DLC is in fact region-locked.

Where my knowledge ends is updates/patches, because I don't know if those count as DLC or if it considers them something else.

Top