Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

V-MODA Crossfade LP2 Vocal Limited Edition Over-Ear Noise-Isolating Metal Headphone (Matte Black) $154.15

[OP]
May 22, 2009
584 posts
1045 upvotes
Canada

[Amazon.ca] V-MODA Crossfade LP2 Vocal Limited Edition Over-Ear Noise-Isolating Metal Headphone (Matte Black) $154.15

This is a lightning deal that ends in 4hrs. i pulled the trigger, historic low on camelx3 is $152.75

2-Year Premier Warranty — more than double industry average
Immortal Life Program — have no fear to use your headphones anywhere, with the V-MODA Immortal Life Program you get 50% off a replacement even if they are run over by a tank
60 Day Test Drive — V-MODA is so confident the LP2 Vocal is a superior headphone, you have an unrivaled 60 day test drive guarantee

Technical Details
  • Type — over-ear circum-aural
  • Drivers — 50mm Dual-Diaphragm High-Fidelity
  • Frequency Response — 5 - 30 kHz
  • Sensitivity — 105dB @ 1kHz 1mW
  • Microphone Sensitivity — 42dB @ 1kHz
  • Impedance — 32Q
  • Weight — 260g (headphone only)
  • Plug — 24k gold-plated 3.5mm (1/8") stereo, 45 degree strain relief, 1/4" gold-plated adapter
What's Included
  • LP2 Vocal headphones
  • LP2 Vocal exoskeleton hard carry case
  • Gunmetal shield kit
  • Carabiner
  • Kevlar reinforced SpeakEasy microphone control cable
  • Kevlar reinforced extended audio cable
  • 1/4" adapter
  • V-MODA's Six Star service
  • V­MODA Sticker
Images
  • LP2_Vocal_accessories_wbg.jpg
Don't ask "Is this a good deal?" when creating a thread. That goes in shopping discussion. Please post the price in title. Giving upvotes is free and yes, it is imaginary points that mean nothing but it also makes their effort feel appreciated
6 replies
Apr 5, 2010
926 posts
199 upvotes
So these or the M100s?
Nov 8, 2016
137 posts
104 upvotes
M100 as far as I'm concerned. Mine are live and we'll since 2013. Cables still look like new. And they were used and abused. I would always recommend xl cushions night and day difference.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 15, 2013
5508 posts
3627 upvotes
Toronto
iHop wrote: So these or the M100s?
Easily the M100s. I've heard both and while I'm not a fan of how bassy they are, the LP2s are muddier sounding.
Nov 8, 2016
137 posts
104 upvotes
Jep4444 wrote: Easily the M100s. I've heard both and while I'm not a fan of how bassy they are, the LP2s are muddier sounding.
What he said.
Sep 9, 2009
285 posts
121 upvotes
Calgary, AB
How do these compare to the ath-m50's?
Nov 8, 2016
137 posts
104 upvotes
I honestly don't understand the craze about the ath50s. Yes they sound good but nothing out of the ordinary. Remember that 90% comes out of your output and with that said let's say that the nice minimum requirements are 320kbps mp3 files I would choose the V-Moda. You will hear sounds you never knew enlisted and the build is one of the most solid builds in that industry if not the best. On top of that you have a nice kick if a track has it and they look really nice.
Ath50s are nice sounding but in everything else they fall short.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)