• Last Updated:
  • Aug 12th, 2021 2:12 pm
[OP]
Aug 22, 2019
49 posts
128 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] VACCUM dirt Devil RETAIL 50 $ ON SALE FOR 28.00

HEY Guys,

I bought this a while ago and honestly it is an excellent product for the price. It is light weight and could be used for several area.

Small room etc apartment this is an excellent choice.

Enjoy!
15 replies
Nov 30, 2020
164 posts
228 upvotes
kunamvahees wrote: Why Down votes?
Reading the reviews, apparently:

A) the quality control on this is terrible.

B) they are not durable and break down easily.

C) they are not pet or kid friendly BC they are made w/alot of lead. (Confirm this though I only read this from one reviewer).

Overall rating is 3.8/5.
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2017
1594 posts
2387 upvotes
Kingston
I have this one. No suction. You get what you pay for. In this case, not much.
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2012
4669 posts
4163 upvotes
Never again a Dirt Devil for me.... Cheap and doesn't work well. Eureka is cheap but actually works like a vacuum should ..
Jul 29, 2015
259 posts
260 upvotes
Saskatoon
Ah these things.. They are closer to electric brooms than an actual vacuum. They are not gonna suck up anything slightly moist such as hair in a steamy bathroom. I have the Bissel 3 in 1 which looks identical to this as far as I can tell except it doesn't have the narrow nozzle attachment. I bought it while I was living somewhere for a very short time. It can suck up crumbs, dry foods, fluffy dust OK. Best apart about these vacs is that they are super light and easy to throw around.

https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/bissell-3- ... 0200552972

Looks like it's on sale for $24
Deal Fanatic
Jan 23, 2009
7316 posts
4368 upvotes
Based on reviews, it sucks at sucking.
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2015
3167 posts
4095 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Back when i was a kid i think dirt devil used to be one of the best vacuum brands, (might be mistaken) but now i hear they're crap. Back then my friends used to brag about their parents owning a dirt devil
😎Thanks RFD😎
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2013
2916 posts
1903 upvotes
Moon
Nejynoah wrote: Ah these things.. They are closer to electric brooms than an actual vacuum. They are not gonna suck up anything slightly moist such as hair in a steamy bathroom. I have the Bissel 3 in 1 which looks identical to this as far as I can tell except it doesn't have the narrow nozzle attachment. I bought it while I was living somewhere for a very short time. It can suck up crumbs, dry foods, fluffy dust OK. Best apart about these vacs is that they are super light and easy to throw around.

https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/bissell-3- ... 0200552972

Looks like it's on sale for $24
I have this, its not for people with a 3000 sqft carpet SFH, its for small hardwood/laminate condos. Its the best to save space, awesome to detach and use in the car.
Koodo, Public Mobile, Lucky Mobile Customer
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2012
3791 posts
5902 upvotes

You just need to keep your expectations in check for what it is. It's not a house or large space cleaner. Small pickups and cleanups, on primarily hard surfaces. These designs are just basically hand vacs with a non brush roll floor attachment.
Aug 26, 2011
456 posts
239 upvotes
I’m still mentally recovering from the 70$ Amazon stick vacuum I bought.
Koodo 6GB/40$ :twisted:
Deal Fanatic
Nov 25, 2003
5229 posts
7304 upvotes
Vancouver
MrStocks wrote: HEY Guys,

I bought this a while ago and honestly it is an excellent product for the price. It is light weight and could be used for several area.

Small room etc apartment this is an excellent choice.

Enjoy!
I wonder if you got some Demo product that works...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who gives up a little freedom to gain a little security, deserves neither and will lose both. (Benjamin Franklin)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)