[Amazon.ca] Various Campbell's 284mL Soups $1.00

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 4th, 2020 11:04 pm
[OP]
Dec 26, 2018
196 posts
276 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Various Campbell's 284mL Soups $1.00

I'm currently seeing 7 choices @ $1.00 including chicken noodle and veggie, most Add-On, plus a bunch more at or under $2.00.
16 replies
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
12488 posts
148792 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

Since the Habitant soups went on sale for 1$, Campbell haven't been interesting lately. Also, the cream stuff has change of recipes, it isn't as good as it used to.

Ju Leon...
[OP]
Dec 26, 2018
196 posts
276 upvotes
inferno_gn wrote: Since the Habitant soups went on sale for 1$, Campbell haven't been interesting lately.
Sure, but my time machine is in for repairs so I did a Campbell's round this time and figured I'd share the info, could have just kept it to myself but I thought $1.00 for a can of soup was a pretty good deal since they're a couple of bucks more at my local store.

As always, nice to see the immediate "bad price" votes for $1.00 soups. Really wish those people would provide a link to a better current deal if they're going to bother to participate at all.
Last edited by Redmask on Nov 3rd, 2020 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed inappropriate content in comment.
Feb 21, 2018
163 posts
138 upvotes
Alberta
Ordered 50$ worth. Gonna put it in the basement :)
Deal Fanatic
Jul 15, 2008
9433 posts
2183 upvotes
Toronto
inferno_gn wrote: Hi there,

Since the Habitant soups went on sale for 1$, Campbell haven't been interesting lately. Also, the cream stuff has change of recipes, it isn't as good as it used to.

Ju Leon...
That habitant soup was so disappointing. It was so watery. I had 4 cubes of chicken in my can of 750ml...
Deal Addict
Apr 17, 2005
4863 posts
1523 upvotes
Kitchener
inferno_gn wrote: Also, the cream stuff has change of recipes, it isn't as good as it used to.
This. It's a tragedy.
This space is intentionally left blank.
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2009
1533 posts
1080 upvotes
Brampton
RaySmith wrote: Sure, but my time machine is in for repairs so I did a Campbell's round this time and figured I'd share the info, could have just kept it to myself but I thought $1.00 for a can of soup was a pretty good deal since they're a couple of bucks more at my local store.

As always, nice to see the immediate "bad price" votes for $1.00 soups. Really wish those douches would provide a link to a better current deal if they're going to bother to participate at all.
To me it's like eating salt and not worth $1
Nov 20, 2015
47 posts
70 upvotes
Toronto, ON
RaySmith wrote: Sure, but my time machine is in for repairs so I did a Campbell's round this time and figured I'd share the info, could have just kept it to myself but I thought $1.00 for a can of soup was a pretty good deal since they're a couple of bucks more at my local store.

As always, nice to see the immediate "bad price" votes for $1.00 soups. Really wish those douches would provide a link to a better current deal if they're going to bother to participate at all.
haha I swear people just do it as a joke now... thanks OP
Deal Addict
May 2, 2013
1695 posts
3109 upvotes
Toronto
the 284 ml cans are on sale at freshco this week. expires nov 4. 88 cents per can. price match at rcss. show the flyer
Images
  • freshco sale.PNG
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2007
1211 posts
626 upvotes
Chicken Noodle is $5.95 for a 12 pack out West
84069D0F-F516-4179-A723-99C10A608F4C.jpeg
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2002
4004 posts
2848 upvotes
Vancouver
It's nuts how much Campbell's soup fluctuates in price. From $0.44 to $1.29.

I loaded up last month when the full cans of Clam Chowder were only $1 at FreshCo.
Nov 10, 2011
878 posts
837 upvotes
St. Catharines
The Top 4 Campbells condensed soups (Mushroom, Chicken Noodle, Vegetable, and Tomato) regularly go on sale for less than $1, sometimes .50. Personally I stock up when priced around .50.

From Nov 5 to 11, the Top 4 are .88 at FreshCO and .87 at No Frills. So $1 is not a great price.

RCSS appears to have a wider variety at $1 also Nov 5 to 11.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some days I think that I am the only person who knows how to use Google.
Nov 7, 2011
106 posts
55 upvotes
AGASSIZ
JCCRFD wrote: That habitant soup was so disappointing. It was so watery. I had 4 cubes of chicken in my can of 750ml...
Yes quite watery, on the other hand I put a cup of Basmati rice into mine and made a cheap pilaf that was actually tasty, so not a total waste.
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2011
1783 posts
233 upvotes
JCCRFD wrote: That habitant soup was so disappointing. It was so watery. I had 4 cubes of chicken in my can of 750ml...
Then get their pea soup w/ham to see those chunks of peas instead.
When I ever see them they are always over $2 a can.
Never at $1
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
10881 posts
5115 upvotes
oicthat2013 wrote: the 284 ml cans are on sale at freshco this week. expires nov 4. 88 cents per can. price match at rcss. show the flyer
This is actually decent price now a days.

As always, nice to see the immediate "bad price" votes for $1.00 soups. Really wish those people would provide a link to a better current deal if they're going to bother to participate at all.
Why so mad because of the down votes? Do they really matter, maybe because $1 is not a great price? So many questions but so little time i know.

Anyways get your soup on yall.
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user!
EQ BANK!
SIMPLii !!
Buy first think later!