• Apr 30th, 2020 2:17 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2006
1357 posts
749 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON

[Amazon.ca] Various Nespresso VertuoPlus Deluxe $99 - $169

With so many Nespresso thread going on here I'm surprised these are not posted. These are Nespresso VertuoPlus Deluxe machine, with a bigger removable water tank and motorized brew head.

Nespresso VertuoPlus Deluxe Coffee and Espresso Machine by Breville with Aeroccino Milk Frother - Black $169

Nespresso VertuoPlus Deluxe Coffee and Espresso Machine by Breville with Aeroccino Milk Frother - Titan $169

Nespresso VertuoPlus Deluxe Coffee and Espresso Machine by DeLonghi $99

All of them are at all time low according to CCC. As of right now they are all temporary out of stock but they can still be ordered. For comparison Canadian Tire has a sale on the Breville and it's still $199.

These should also qualify for the $25 coffee credit available right now at Nespresso website.
25 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
1733 posts
911 upvotes
Edmonton
Nice find!! Too bad BedBathBeyond doesn't have stock on any of the VertuoPlus machines, the 20% off coupon makes it way better deal. I just picked up the Breville Vertuo Monday :( would of liked the newer updated one
Jun 18, 2017
451 posts
298 upvotes
There’s a lot of complaints about leaks on the plus model though. Both leaks from the water tank and mysterious coffee leaks from under the machine. People have said they sent it for service multiple times and it keeps leaking. Others said they had new replacement units from nespresso that eventually leaked within the year. I’m also concerned about the lifespan of the motorized head. Average family will use it say 4 - 6 times a day. I would imagine the motorized head will be the first thing to go.
Dec 6, 2004
660 posts
59 upvotes
Ottawa
I've been debating purchasing one of these. Was never one for coffee, however, it seems old age has changed my mind, along with a couple of visits to Costa Rica. Being new to the game, would I be bet suited to simply pick up the unit (DeLonghi) without the Aeroccino and save myself 70$ (+tax) or get the Breville unit with aeroccino? Thanks in advance for any input.
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2009
1176 posts
469 upvotes
Laval
I ordered directly from Delonghi yesterday using the 10% off coupon (THANKS10) which totaled out to about $102 with free shipping.
https://www.delonghi.com/en-ca/products ... 0132191553

Hasn't shipped yet, but I'm not in a rush, since I already have an older Vertuoline.
mercury4 wrote: I've been debating purchasing one of these. Was never one for coffee, however, it seems old age has changed my mind, along with a couple of visits to Costa Rica. Being new to the game, would I be bet suited to simply pick up the unit (DeLonghi) without the Aeroccino and save myself 70$ (+tax) or get the Breville unit with aeroccino? Thanks in advance for any input.
If you like making cappuccinos and lattes, why not? Aerochinno is a great device.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2014
3050 posts
1154 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Gary320 wrote: I ordered directly from Delonghi yesterday using the 10% off coupon (THANKS10) which totaled out to about $102 with free shipping.
https://www.delonghi.com/en-ca/products ... 0132191553

Hasn't shipped yet, but I'm not in a rush, since I already have an older Vertuoline.

If you like making cappuccinos and lattes, why not? Aerochinno is a great device.
I am debating if I will get this since I still have Tassimo. I love Nabob Cafe crema, cappucino and latte. I also have Keurig but I cannot find a coffee I like for this one and it does not make the coffee hot as Tassimo.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2014
3050 posts
1154 upvotes
Toronto, ON
what is the difference between VertuoPlus Deluxe and Vertuo aside from heating time and water capacity?
VertuoPlus heating time is 40 sec so it means hotter coffee?
Dec 23, 2015
353 posts
231 upvotes
Kingston, ON
mercury4 wrote: I've been debating purchasing one of these. Was never one for coffee, however, it seems old age has changed my mind, along with a couple of visits to Costa Rica. Being new to the game, would I be bet suited to simply pick up the unit (DeLonghi) without the Aeroccino and save myself 70$ (+tax) or get the Breville unit with aeroccino? Thanks in advance for any input.
You can get an aerocinno like device off amazon for about $40
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2009
1176 posts
469 upvotes
Laval
boldventure wrote: I am debating if I will get this since I still have Tassimo. I love Nabob Cafe crema, cappucino and latte. I also have Keurig but I cannot find a coffee I like for this one and it does not make the coffee hot as Tassimo.
The good thing is every Nespresso comes with a sample of 14 different capsules I believe, try them out and if you don't like any of them you can return it.
I've had a Keurig and a Tassimo as well. I prefer the Tassimo but the Nespresso beats all of them for me... Though that's obvious, since I'm buying another Nespresso machine.
My favorite coffees for the Vertuoline are Stormio, Intenso, Odacio, Mexico and Diavolitto (espresso)
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
1733 posts
911 upvotes
Edmonton
boldventure wrote: what is the difference between VertuoPlus Deluxe and Vertuo aside from heating time and water capacity?
VertuoPlus heating time is 40 sec so it means hotter coffee?
Motorized head. Newer updated machine. New design. Supposedly the VertuoPlus brew hotter drinks. Theres plenty of videos on Youtube showing the differences.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2014
3050 posts
1154 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Gary320 wrote: The good thing is every Nespresso comes with a sample of 14 different capsules I believe, try them out and if you don't like any of them you can return it.
I've had a Keurig and a Tassimo as well. I prefer the Tassimo but the Nespresso beats all of them for me... Though that's obvious, since I'm buying another Nespresso machine.
My favorite coffees for the Vertuoline are Stormio, Intenso, Odacio, Mexico and Diavolitto (espresso)
Does the Nespresso makes the coffee hot as Tassimo? I find Keurig does not make the coffee hot as Tassimo
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2009
1176 posts
469 upvotes
Laval
boldventure wrote: Does the Nespresso makes the coffee hot as Tassimo? I find Keurig does not make the coffee hot as Tassimo
The Tassimo I had over 7 years ago, started off hot and then got progressively worse throughout the months but it was much hotter than the Keurig I had at that time.
The Keurig we have at work now makes hotter coffee than my Nespresso at home (but has little taste) but my Vertuoline is about 6 years old and the newer Vertuolines apparently make hotter coffee, which is another reason why I wanted to buy a newer more recent machine. I've never had a coffee off the VertuoPlus, so I can't say if it's true or not. I can gladly let you know when ever I do receive it, maybe someone else here can answer that.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2002
5631 posts
4584 upvotes
Vancouver
unodos wrote: I think nespresso is clearing stock to bring in the new models

I will better wait

https://www.nespresso.com/us/en/order/m ... lk-frother
Wait? Until they clear this one out for the 'next' new model? :)

The Next starts at $229. The Vertuo is $99 or less (as low as $79) with discounts and includes a $25 coffee credit. No brainer.

Ron.
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2009
1176 posts
469 upvotes
Laval
unodos wrote: I think nespresso is clearing stock to bring in the new models

I will better wait

The Next isn't really much different, its smaller and more compact and has a poor and limited bluetooth capabilities, but besides that, it's the same as the Vertuoplus. Might as well save over 100$ and get a slightly older version.

https://www.nespresso.com/us/en/order/m ... lk-frother