Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Various Video Game Sale

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 21st, 2019 8:22 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 9, 2010
1137 posts
2101 upvotes
Montreal

[Amazon.ca] Various Video Game Sale

Various video games sales. Didn't want to make multiple posts so lumped it all. All time low prices.


Bravo Team - ps4 - 17.29
https://www.amazon.ca/Sony-Computer-Ent ... B075G7YMGM

Gungrave VR - ps4 - 16.47
https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07FRV8R2Y

Metal Gear Survive - ps4 - 11.18 (3rd party seller)
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B076QSS8XX

Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight - ps4 - 28.46
https://www.amazon.ca/Atlus-PS-22019-9- ... B07G7JKHV4

Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight - ps4 - 34.99
https://www.amazon.ca/Atlus-PS-22020-5- ... B07G7H3Y6Z

Steins gate elite - ps4 - 42.54
https://www.amazon.ca/STEINS-GATE-ELITE ... B07BKL647Q

The Princess Guide - ps4 - 36.42
https://www.amazon.ca/The-Princess-Guid ... B07FB8P32X



WILL: A Wonderful World - switch - 26.89
https://www.amazon.ca/WILL-Wonderful-Wo ... B07L939HGB



Jake Hunter Dective Story: Ghost of the Dusk - 3ds - 29.20 (3rd party seller)
https://www.amazon.ca/Jake-Hunter-Decti ... B07D4YBV7W

Lost Child - psvita - 23.98
https://www.amazon.ca/The-Lost-Child-Pl ... B07L936XCB
14 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2018
2891 posts
2154 upvotes
Kitchener
Nothing for me but thanks OP!
Gaming PC: i9 9900ks, GTX 1070 8gb x2, 32GB RAM
Media PC: i5 9400f, GTX 1060 6gb, 24GB RAM
Phone: iPhone 8
Newbie
Oct 13, 2019
5 posts
6 upvotes
Picked up Metal Gear Survive...heard it was atrocious. But I'm replaying the MGS series so why not.
Newbie
Nov 12, 2018
23 posts
33 upvotes
I know a lot of people prefer the physical copy, but steins gate elite is currently $24 on the PSN. It's also on for $30.31 on the Switch eshop
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2005
1302 posts
175 upvotes
ACanadianOtter wrote: Picked up Metal Gear Survive...heard it was atrocious. But I'm replaying the MGS series so why not.
I'm sort of tempted too, but in a weird perverse way. I want to see what the fuss is about.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jun 24, 2002
3045 posts
753 upvotes
BC
Are the persona games worth it vs buying endless night collection? I already own a physical copy of P4D and a PSTV to play it on.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 8, 2007
1318 posts
1176 upvotes
jeffx wrote: I'm sort of tempted too, but in a weird perverse way. I want to see what the fuss is about.
it is a weird game that doesn't have much to do with the rest of the games. It is made in the same engine as mgsv.

I thought for a survival game is was pretty good as you need to be very cautious and care about what you do and stuff. Not a great game but worth playing imo
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jun 24, 2002
3045 posts
753 upvotes
BC
Ren wrote: Are the persona games worth it vs buying endless night collection? I already own a physical copy of P4D and a PSTV to play it on.
To answer my own question, the endless night collection looks likes it's not worth it if you don't need P4D. This unboxing makes me want to buy the games separately. Thanks for the great deal OP.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jun 24, 2002
3045 posts
753 upvotes
BC
Heads up that persona 3 dancing is even lower now at $24.92.
Newbie
Sep 5, 2015
99 posts
168 upvotes
North York, ON
Ren wrote: To answer my own question, the endless night collection looks likes it's not worth it if you don't need P4D. This unboxing makes me want to buy the games separately. Thanks for the great deal OP.
The Digital Version of it on PSN right now is $59.99 until the 22nd at 8am PT/11 am PT. Also includes P4D but does not include the preorder DLC on the physical version.
https://store.playstation.com/en-ca/pro ... DLESSNIGHT
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2011
1035 posts
404 upvotes
Brandon
Will a wonderfull is now $38.88...
Member
User avatar
Mar 30, 2008
339 posts
442 upvotes
Toronto
BraveSirRobin wrote: I know a lot of people prefer the physical copy, but steins gate elite is currently $24 on the PSN. It's also on for $30.31 on the Switch eshop
Sorry to turn it onto a anime forum:

Steins Gate the game or the anime, if you must choose one?

Thanks.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 30, 2013
3527 posts
3418 upvotes
Ottawa
unimus wrote: Sorry to turn it onto a anime forum:

Steins Gate the game or the anime, if you must choose one?

Thanks.
Original Steins;Gate visual novel. By far. Elite basically copy pastes the anime visuals into the game. Which I'm sure some people prefer, but I prefer the art from the original game by far.

I only bought Elite for Linear Bounded Phenogram.
Tampa Bay Lightning ⚡ 2020 Stanley Cup Champions!!!

Top