Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

VCELINK 8K HDMI Cable (6.6ft/2m) 2-Pack, Ultra HD High Speed HDMI 2.1 48Gbps Cable [email protected]/[email protected], HDR, 3D, $7.65

  • Last Updated:
  • Aug 21st, 2021 4:36 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 23, 2008
6894 posts
4561 upvotes
Ottawa

[Amazon.ca] VCELINK 8K HDMI Cable (6.6ft/2m) 2-Pack, Ultra HD High Speed HDMI 2.1 48Gbps Cable [email protected]/[email protected], HDR, 3D, $7.65

I just got an atv 4k today, I’m looking for a decent HDMI 2.1 cable until I saw these. For 2-packs 6 feet HDMI 2.1 cable , it’s decent.
Images
  • C4925EBE-3785-4D55-8929-ACA0B9744317.png
Buy Nice or Buy Twice.
13 replies
Sr. Member
Mar 31, 2017
585 posts
563 upvotes
Very tempting price but all reviews on Amazon are from people who got this product for free.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 23, 2008
6894 posts
4561 upvotes
Ottawa
I did reviews too, I should know better than you. I will give it a try, if it doesn’t support [email protected] on my Xbox X , I will return them.
Buy Nice or Buy Twice.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 1, 2007
1074 posts
457 upvotes
St Thomas
sonyHdr12 wrote: I did reviews too, I should know better than you. I will give it a try, if it doesn’t support [email protected] on my Xbox X , I will return them.
Weird to be like “I should know better than you” … I have done them in past too and it’s usually pretty easy to tell which reviewers are fake.

At least these reviews all disclose that they received the product for free.
RFD Proud since 07.
Sr. Member
Oct 2, 2019
885 posts
801 upvotes
Nunavut
What’s with all the Amazon reseller posts on rfd? Op can you put the seller name instead of Amazon in the title? Thank you

People who don’t care about where they buy from will still click on the post and others who care can avoid it. Win-win.
Last edited by k847848 on Aug 19th, 2021 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sr. Member
Mar 31, 2017
585 posts
563 upvotes
If someone really is looking to buy 8K 48gbps HDMI cable than I would suggest to order Zeskit cable along with OPs cable. Return whichever don’t work for the purpose. People on Reddit vouch for it and I found it better than cable I bought from Costco.

https://www.amazon.ca/48Gbps-Compatible ... 8927&psc=1
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 23, 2008
6894 posts
4561 upvotes
Ottawa
Capindy wrote: If someone really is looking to buy 8K 48gbps HDMI cable than I would suggest to order Zeskit cable along with OPs cable. Return whichever don’t work for the purpose. People on Reddit vouch for it and I found it better than cable I bought from Costco.

https://www.amazon.ca/48Gbps-Compatible ... 8927&psc=1
I temporarily use Zeskit cable for my new Apple TV 4K now, I remembered I bought this for $1 , but it’s too short only 3 feet.
Buy Nice or Buy Twice.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 23, 2008
6894 posts
4561 upvotes
Ottawa
k847848 wrote: What’s with all the Amazon reseller posts on rfd? Op can you put the seller name instead of Amazon in the title? Thank you

People who don’t care about where they buy from will still click on the post and others who care can avoid it. Win-win.
I don’t even know who is seller, I saw this price , and I just need a couple, I will give it a try.
Buy Nice or Buy Twice.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 23, 2008
6894 posts
4561 upvotes
Ottawa
jello_bob wrote: Weird to be like “I should know better than you” … I have done them in past too and it’s usually pretty easy to tell which reviewers are fake.

At least these reviews all disclose that they received the product for free.
I don’t want to talk about this on RFD, I did that for free stuff a year before, I just tell you, it’s not as easy as before, I rather get some highly discount stuff than writing a review.
Buy Nice or Buy Twice.
Member
Nov 14, 2017
278 posts
451 upvotes
I’ve been using a couple of UGreen HDMI cables for the last couple of months and enjoy them. Had a hard time finding 10ft lengths that were actually 48gbps as many say “up to” but fail to meet the max bandwidth above 6ft. Can’t vouch for the ones in OPs post, but the UGreens are $17 for 6ft or $20 for 10ft and work great for 4K/120hz on Series X and PS5.

I use to write honest reviews on Amazon as well and have a hard time trusting most written reviews now since most are commissioned in exchange for a 5 star rating vs an honest review. Most of my info is sourced now from YouTube or message boards from actual users. Just my two cents.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 23, 2008
6894 posts
4561 upvotes
Ottawa
The deal is over , I saw the price is going up, put it to expired.
Buy Nice or Buy Twice.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 23, 2008
6894 posts
4561 upvotes
Ottawa
Capindy wrote: Very tempting price but all reviews on Amazon are from people who got this product for free.
jello_bob wrote: Weird to be like “I should know better than you” … I have done them in past too and it’s usually pretty easy to tell which reviewers are fake.

At least these reviews all disclose that they received the product for free.
Confirmed , this is real deal, even dollorama you can’t buy a 1080p HDMI cable for less than $4.
Buy Nice or Buy Twice.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 23, 2008
6894 posts
4561 upvotes
Ottawa
ArtisticBison wrote: I’ve been using a couple of UGreen HDMI cables for the last couple of months and enjoy them. Had a hard time finding 10ft lengths that were actually 48gbps as many say “up to” but fail to meet the max bandwidth above 6ft. Can’t vouch for the ones in OPs post, but the UGreens are $17 for 6ft or $20 for 10ft and work great for 4K/120hz on Series X and PS5.

I use to write honest reviews on Amazon as well and have a hard time trusting most written reviews now since most are commissioned in exchange for a 5 star rating vs an honest review. Most of my info is sourced now from YouTube or message boards from actual users. Just my two cents.
My HDMI 1 cable is Zeskit , the other 2 are the new cables which I got today, the Zekit cable looks better , I was going to buy more HDMI 2.1 from Costco, how is it? Thanks
Images
  • AEE87AB5-388D-4060-8147-790F245198FC.jpeg
Buy Nice or Buy Twice.

Top