Vega One Chocolate Large Tub 19 servings 38.99

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 28th, 2019 5:10 pm
[OP]
Mar 7, 2011
23 posts
44 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Vega One Chocolate Large Tub 19 servings 38.99

First time posting here but constantly getting hot deals from you all. Figured it's about time I offer back!

I buy 2 of these all-in-one plant based powder every month and a half and it rarely goes on sale. Regular price is 49.99$.

I usually purchase from nationalnutrition.ca because they give free Cliff bars and other bonus items when you purchase from them but even with their Black Friday deal, this amazon offer can't be beaten.

The chocolate flavor is my favorite. I mix one scoop with Almond milk + 1 banana + natural peanut butter. I have this every morning for breakfast because i'm rarely hungry but love the taste of this combo. You'll thank me later haha.
Images
  • 2019-11-28_1327.png
7 replies
Nov 21, 2019
45 posts
13 upvotes
Here's my contribution to RFD!

I would hold off on you! I saw this at my local wholes-food market. 50% off off these vega-all-in-one tmr and i am hoping that it should be stack with the sale tags. If it is, then this would be $26/tub but can't confirm until tmr! Tag does state till Dec 3rd.
Images
  • Screen Shot 2019-11-28 at 10.42.18 AM.png
Sep 5, 2008
963 posts
1058 upvotes
West Kelowna, BC
Use Subscribe & Save to make it $37... then just cancel later.
[OP]
Mar 7, 2011
23 posts
44 upvotes
GosuPro wrote: Here's my contribution to RFD!

I would hold off on you! I saw this at my local wholes-food market. 50% off off these vega-all-in-one tmr and i am hoping that it should be stack with the sale tags. If it is, then this would be $26/tub but can't confirm until tmr! Tag does state till Dec 3rd.
We don't have wholes-food market in Quebec. That would have been an even better deal!
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2005
1952 posts
1086 upvotes
GosuPro wrote: Here's my contribution to RFD!

What store was that at?
Nov 21, 2019
45 posts
13 upvotes
RAINMAN0 wrote: What store was that at?
Wholes food @ North Vancouver Park Royal. I'm not sure if it will be all location or just store specific... I guess you can call in??
Dec 12, 2008
66 posts
19 upvotes
Many thanks OP
I bought 4 using subscribe 5%
Prime member so delivered tomorrow and no tax.
Jul 7, 2014
26 posts
16 upvotes
Calgary, AB
No comment on the price but the coconut almond is by far the best flavour FYI