Hot Deals

[Amazon Canada] Vega Sport Protein Vanilla/Chocolate/Berry, 1.83lb, 20 servings. $31.99 after $10 off coupon. $1 more for chocolate.

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 25th, 2018 6:51 pm
[OP]
Nov 14, 2017
71 posts
108 upvotes

[Amazon Canada] Vega Sport Protein Vanilla/Chocolate/Berry, 1.83lb, 20 servings. $31.99 after $10 off coupon. $1 more for chocolate.

Vega Protein powders are on sale on amazon, and all have a $10 off coupon attached to them. Better than the $33.99 vitamart.ca thread posted earlier this week. Hottest price I have ever seen for this stuff.

The all-in-one with greens protein powder is a great meal replacement for those looking to slim down, or without the time in the day to get themselves a proper meal. Note that it does contain a lot of your daily vitamins though, so if you are already on a multivitamin, you probably shouldn't do the all-in one as well.
20 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 6, 2008
3028 posts
783 upvotes
BC
I've been using the Costco protein powder forever and could use a change. Whats the best flavor amigos?
Oct 6, 2018
33 posts
23 upvotes
Isn't Vega the one that tested positive for lead?
Jul 5, 2018
92 posts
314 upvotes
Chipppy wrote:
Nov 17th, 2018 1:11 am
Isn't Vega the one that tested positive for lead?
LOL are you serious? When I used to be into power lifting and the fitness scene I met a few people (aggressive type of vegan) who tried to tell me how amazing this brand is and how natural and so much healthier it is than meat and also other protein powders. It was like they had a superiority complex from this and their diet. I have no problem with how people want to eat or their beliefs etc. But show some respect for me to. To hear this powder they swore as the cleanest and best protein powder isn't as clean as they thought makes me hope they heard that and it clicks in they were recommending something which isn't healthy. Then again that type of egomaniac probably wouldn't have it click in anyways. Anyways we're all going to die some day. This Vega thing won't prevent that even if it doesn't have lead.
Oct 19, 2015
502 posts
694 upvotes
Vancouver
I've tried Vanilla & Chocolate. The powder is super fine but it doesn't dissolve as well as some of other brands.
Taste-wise, I prefer Costco Leanfit chocolate.
[OP]
Nov 14, 2017
71 posts
108 upvotes
I use the berry which I mix with almond milk, spinach or kale, and a banana and frozen berries. I can personally vouch for the vanilla as well, and I have heard other people say the mocha is really good. Never tried the chocolate, though according to amazon that's the best flavour.
Last edited by RedFlagCrake on Nov 17th, 2018 1:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
[OP]
Nov 14, 2017
71 posts
108 upvotes
Yeah, this is the one I usually use. Often a small meal before working out, and this afterwards. The sport protein one I use specifically for late night workouts and days where my calorie count is hitting it's limits.
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2006
1588 posts
95 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks.
One for sport and one for all-in-one.
The Sport Protein tastes good.
The all in one is on a different level. Decided to gamble with vanilla chai.
Aug 27, 2009
79 posts
31 upvotes
RedFlagCrake wrote:
Nov 17th, 2018 12:59 am
Vega Protein powders are on sale on amazon, and all have a $10 off coupon attached to them. Better than the $33.99 vitamart.ca thread posted earlier this week. Hottest price I have ever seen for this stuff.

The all-in-one with greens protein powder is a great meal replacement for those looking to slim down, or without the time in the day to get themselves a proper meal. Note that it does contain a lot of your daily vitamins though, so if you are already on a multivitamin, you probably shouldn't do the all-in one as well.
Vitamart has a $5.00 off subtotal coupon which would bring it down to $28.99, the only catch is that you need to pay for shipping if your subtotal is under $49. If under, it's a flat $9.95 shipping fee.

But if you're planning to order 2 tubs from vitamart, the subtotal with the $5.00 coupon, would be $62.98.
2 tubs from Amazon with the $10 off would be $63.98.

And Vitamart doesn't charge an extra $1 for chocolate.

If you're planning to order 2 tubs then Vitamart would be the better choice
May 26, 2018
54 posts
30 upvotes
Thanks ordered one, this is one of the proteins that dont give me the gas
Jul 19, 2016
107 posts
68 upvotes
fpenguin wrote:
Nov 17th, 2018 1:39 am
If you want to sample taste, get the 9.3oz (260grams) $5.45 after $10 coupon!
https://www.amazon.ca/Vega-Protein-Smoo ... 00CORJUEE/
Damn this is a better value than the all plant-based one you posted, which was already better than the one OP posted:
OP's - $1.26/ounce
plant - $1.14/ounce
this one - $0.97/ounce

and that's assuming you're going for the more "expensive" $9 berry one, not the $5 vanilla one and excludes the subscribe and save discount (which would make it even cheaper)