• Jul 4th, 2017 1:11 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2007
3892 posts
3741 upvotes
Richmond Hill

Amazon.ca - Very odd order / Shipment

First, I love Amazon, although .ca is not as good as .com, still like them.
But my last order is very odd.
Long story short, I broke my phone last week when I was oversea. I worked out a deal with member here in RFD and arranged to pick up the phone on July 2 when I return to Canada.
On June 26, when i am still oversea, I ordered the phone case, thinking it should arrive when I come home.
On July 2, after I got the phone, still no sign of the case, so I login to Amazon to check. The order have 2 item: Phone Case + Item B. Both are by Amazon.ca
It show the order is: Pending shipping, and expected delivery date is........ Nov 10, 2017. I was like WHAT??

So I cancel the phone case, just leave the Item B. Once the phone case is removed, the expected delivery date for item B is July 10. Ok, so I think it is the phone case that is delaying the whole order.
I did receive email said the phone case is successfully cancelled.

Then when I look again, the phone case showing it can be arrive July 3 if I pick next day shipping. Um....feeling odd. But I need a case quickly, so I go ahead to order it AGAIN, exact same one plus order a screen protector as well, this time with 1 day shipping, on 10pm last night.
I pay $12.95 shipping for a $15.95 phone case,

This morning at 9:30, a van arrive at my door and give me a box, inside is the phone case, the screen protector PLUS the item B on the other order, which I didn't cancel and should arrive on July 10.

Don't know what happen, all the sudden BOTH order arrive less than 12 hours from my order time once I pick 1 day shipping.
Remember, I only pay the 1 day shipping for the phone case, which is a whole new order.

Very odd.
Bright side of RFD: Often find good deal
Dark side of RFD: Tons of stuff that I don't need but still got them because of RFD
3 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2001
2003 posts
611 upvotes
Calgary
Different seller maybe?

I ordered Elite Dangerous Legendary, and I got an e-mail telling me it won't ship till middle/end of July... wtf?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2007
3892 posts
3741 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Same seller, is Amazon.ca
Bright side of RFD: Often find good deal
Dark side of RFD: Tons of stuff that I don't need but still got them because of RFD
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
5915 posts
7675 upvotes
If you remember the items are both in stock while you placed the order, you should contact Amazon instead of cancelling item from your order. Sometimes, the order may stuck in the shipping queue.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)