• Jul 8th, 2019 3:10 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2009
3406 posts
2190 upvotes
Toronto

[Amazon.ca] VicTsing Essential Oil Diffuser [$19.99]

Was in the market for one of these oil diffusers and saw this on sale for $27 and spotted the extra promo code to bring it down to $20. Reviews look pretty good, seems like there are a lot. Seems to be one of the lowest prices in the last few months.

I'll be picking up the oil from Costco.

Coupon code: X8U2MEMM

https://www.amazon.ca//dp/B01M0Y91BY/
16 replies
Jul 18, 2006
709 posts
109 upvotes
Toronto
I had one of these things from this company. It's ok but dont be fooled by the wood exterior and high reviews. Its basically a cheap little plastic unit from China. It will burn itself (and melt some of its own plastic) if you accidentally leave it on once the water runs out, which can happen.

I didn't use it that much personally... but I would say 20$ isn't yet enough value for RFD.

My unit was from a few years ago.
Jan 21, 2016
229 posts
96 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
I went through a couple of wireless mice by this company and within about 6 months of use the scroll wheel started jumping. Can't speak to this diffuser, but I would have been better off putting the money I spent on those mice towards the Logitech that replaced them.
Nov 12, 2017
423 posts
311 upvotes
I have the dark brown and I like it. Rarely use it as intended, I mainly just have the colours rotating to create a nice ambience. There are set timers as well to avoid any incidents which I believe is set automatically. No faults with it, IMO
Deal Fanatic
Mar 1, 2002
8603 posts
4953 upvotes
Toronto
Feeling shilly in here
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2009
3406 posts
2190 upvotes
Toronto
antime1 wrote: I had one of these things from this company. It's ok but dont be fooled by the wood exterior and high reviews. Its basically a cheap little plastic unit from China. It will burn itself (and melt some of its own plastic) if you accidentally leave it on once the water runs out, which can happen.

I didn't use it that much personally... but I would say 20$ isn't yet enough value for RFD.

My unit was from a few years ago.
Thats good to note...I might try it for a few days and if I don't like it send it back.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 1, 2002
8603 posts
4953 upvotes
Toronto
Driftwood wrote: In fairness to the OP, the code is listed on the page.
It almost always is, but previous deals from OP are codes from MPOW, Soundpeats, Choetech, Zecti, Patec so there's kickbacks involved. I get tapped by the same companies offering $ for posting.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 3, 2008
7218 posts
3252 upvotes
Angultra wrote: It almost always is, but previous deals from OP are codes from MPOW, Soundpeats, Choetech, Zecti, Patec so there's kickbacks involved. I get tapped by the same companies offering $ for posting.
I think any one with a decent post history gets asked to promote cheap Chinese stuff on RFD for free stuff. I don't even know where they get my email from.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
8814 posts
6994 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Got diffuser already (not this brand), and I am more interested in deals on essential oils ...
Apr 2, 2013
468 posts
413 upvotes
St. Catharines
I've had this for about 2 years now. Don't use it as often as I should as it is quite nice but definitely love it.
Deal Addict
May 17, 2004
1094 posts
365 upvotes
Markham
DragonRider wrote: Got diffuser already (not this brand), and I am more interested in deals on essential oils ...
Generally avoid the stores that specialize in the new age woo stuff.
Prices at Healthy Planet are pretty good, especially when they have storewide sales.
Sep 16, 2011
262 posts
220 upvotes
Lethbridge
I got this one from the same company. I liked it enough to buy a second one for my dad. The soft LED colors is nice. Pretty much every member of the family has a bluetooth shower speaker from them as well, no issues.
Aug 3, 2007
550 posts
262 upvotes
I have also had this one for a few years and have used it almost every night in my bedroom... works great - no issues (no melting, you can't accidentally leave it on after the water runs out as it has auto shut off).
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
19392 posts
6470 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
How you enjoying your free junk and/or paypal payment for posting this?