Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Video Doorbell Wired (existing doorbell wiring required) - $59.99(25% OFF)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 31st, 2021 6:46 am
[OP]
Banned
Aug 19, 2021
37 posts
184 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Video Doorbell Wired (existing doorbell wiring required) - $59.99(25% OFF)

Doorbell Only,
Note: In order to store video for later review or to view anything on the camera that isn't "live" - you will need to purchase a ring subscription - either monthly or yearly
9 replies
Nov 19, 2020
162 posts
534 upvotes
Bought a EZVis system for $90 when on sale. Free subscription lots of storage. Live and two way chat with video (on your own end)
Deal Fanatic
Mar 5, 2006
6384 posts
630 upvotes
Murica
Also if you have ring alarm you can subscribe to ring protect plus to get pro monitoring and 60 days storage for each camera

However being center of universe aka GTA, guard response is required which means you have to be on site. If not, they have to send a guard to confirm before sending emergency responders. You have to pay for cost of the guard and it can add up quickly. So not a good deal for GTHA folks.

https://site.ring.com/guard-response
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
23553 posts
8409 upvotes
Doesn't work with existing doorbell chime? Pass on this one but thanks...
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2005
1672 posts
1693 upvotes
Markham, ON
Out of curiosity, why the negative votes?
Is it it the monthly fee? Or something else?
Hi!
Aug 7, 2012
33 posts
31 upvotes
Calgary
mrtin905 wrote: Out of curiosity, why the negative votes?
Is it it the monthly fee? Or something else?
I didn't downvote, but I didn't go with a Ring or Nest doorbell camera because of the subscription requirement for saving video.

I also believe they have newer and much better models available.
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2006
1925 posts
1017 upvotes
deal dead-- back at $79.99, including the chime deal was at 86, it's now 99 (ok, but not great price). Not sure why the downvotes.. decent ring doorbell - one of the better values.
Dec 10, 2012
544 posts
236 upvotes
GTA
Damn missed this. I have put the wyze in but at this price i would want to try ring, since wyze has a bit of a delay
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2010
1043 posts
541 upvotes
Greely
Trenderson wrote: Bought a EZVis system for $90 when on sale. Free subscription lots of storage. Live and two way chat with video (on your own end)
I'm only liking (not loving) my EZViz DB1C. Too many false alarms as a security cam. As a video doorbell, it's pretty good...