Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] ViewSonic VX3268-2KPC-MHD 32 Inch 1440p Curved 144Hz 1ms Gaming Monitor with FreeSync VA $399.99 (UPDATED) PRE-ORDER

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 28th, 2020 12:49 pm
Oct 27, 2019
196 posts
58 upvotes
d3volicious wrote: You can order from dell with 10%OFFMONITOR plus if you sign up for their email you will get an extra 15% off coupon that stacks bringing your total down to under 500 after tax. I live in BC and it comes out to $470 all in. I think I'm gonna go Dell because Im okay with spending an extra 130 to get better features and not giving shitty amazon any business

The problem for me is I counldt find the 15% discount code. I signed up to their newsletter and it's been two weeks, still no code.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
5275 posts
3184 upvotes
M-Arkham
lyh_chnxm wrote: I also have the same one!

By the way, will the curve display having viewing issue if I am not centrally sitted? I would like to buy this and used my existing 27 side by side.
If you use your 27 as a side screen to the left or right, it'll be fine.

my friend office setup is a 29" curve in the middle, then 2x 22" to the left and right
2x Zoomer $36 for 5GB , 800min Can wide talk n unlimited txt
1x Fido $40 for 5GB w/ unlimited Can Wide txt/talk small plan(+3GB bonus )
Sep 1, 2015
386 posts
521 upvotes
d3volicious wrote: You can order from dell with 10%OFFMONITOR plus if you sign up for their email you will get an extra 15% off coupon that stacks bringing your total down to under 500 after tax. I live in BC and it comes out to $470 all in. I think I'm gonna go Dell because Im okay with spending an extra 130 to get better features and not giving shitty amazon any business
Keep in mind this is likely a price error on the ViewSonic. You shouldn't be able to get a monitor like this for this price. Sure if do what you did above, you are only spending $130+ more, but you are also spending well over 30% of the cost of the ViewSonic on the Dell, if not almost 60% if you don't get the newsletter code etc. Advantages of the Dell are primarily HDR and better color accuracy and nit brightness. But it comes down to what you want this monitor for. Is it primarily gaming? If so, there is quite a huge gulf between 1ms lag and 7ms lag. 165 to 144hz is noticeable but again dependent on your GPU. There is also no speakers/sound on the Dell. Moot point if you only use headphones or have a speaker system, but sometimes it is nice to have sound coming from the monitor.

Heck the price is so good, you could conceivably get 2 of the ViewSonic if you really wanted and then have almost a starship type massive display setup.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2009
1666 posts
310 upvotes
Halifax
There is no contest between this 6-bit + FRC (8-bit) and the Dell 32" curved gaming monitor which is a 10-bit panel that can go peak brightness 518 nits and impressive for HDR gaming as the colors pop in Rocket League at 165 Hz on DP 1.4

Plus the software support with Dell Display Manager is something you might not get which is worth the upgrade. Even the stand is better, so what if it doesn't have speakers.
RIP E3 30% off pre order games 2011-2019 :twisted:
Oct 27, 2019
196 posts
58 upvotes
Question, I do have the 15% coupon now. But, it wont work with this monitor. So how do you get that price? I'm not even sure this is possible.
May 4, 2020
1 posts
RCPC101 wrote: Question, I do have the 15% coupon now. But, it wont work with this monitor. So how do you get that price? I'm not even sure this is possible.
It is not possible. The 15% coupon only applies to "select" items which does not include this model.
Nov 15, 2013
57 posts
38 upvotes
RCPC101 wrote: Question, I do have the 15% coupon now. But, it wont work with this monitor. So how do you get that price? I'm not even sure this is possible.
It should work with it, it's Dell product and the coupon specifies that in the terms.

Edit: I also went through their business site and managed to sign up for their email through there, took a couple of days but the coupon doesn't expire until the 15th
Nov 15, 2013
57 posts
38 upvotes
Harold91 wrote: Keep in mind this is likely a price error on the ViewSonic. You shouldn't be able to get a monitor like this for this price. Sure if do what you did above, you are only spending $130+ more, but you are also spending well over 30% of the cost of the ViewSonic on the Dell, if not almost 60% if you don't get the newsletter code etc. Advantages of the Dell are primarily HDR and better color accuracy and nit brightness. But it comes down to what you want this monitor for. Is it primarily gaming? If so, there is quite a huge gulf between 1ms lag and 7ms lag. 165 to 144hz is noticeable but again dependent on your GPU. There is also no speakers/sound on the Dell. Moot point if you only use headphones or have a speaker system, but sometimes it is nice to have sound coming from the monitor.

Heck the price is so good, you could conceivably get 2 of the ViewSonic if you really wanted and then have almost a starship type massive display setup.
Haha, I've definitely thought about the startrek set up, just need 360 rotation chair. I will be using it for gaming and between the HDR, less aggressive curve, better colors, and higher refresh it's hard to not want it. I do play with headphones primarily so thats not an issue. I've heard the input latency for the s3320 is outstanding so I don't think the difference is too abrupt. I did place an order for the Viewsonic based purely on the price mistake but I find myself leaning towards the Dell which already has established itself as a keeper and this new one has no reviews or frame minus the older model. I might cancel as I don't know if I'm okay with blindly buying a monitor.

Edit: I have a 2070 Super so I'm not concerned about performance.
Feb 29, 2016
65 posts
72 upvotes
d3volicious wrote: Haha, I've definitely thought about the startrek set up, just need 360 rotation chair. I will be using it for gaming and between the HDR, less aggressive curve, better colors, and higher refresh it's hard to not want it. I do play with headphones primarily so thats not an issue. I've heard the input latency for the s3320 is outstanding so I don't think the difference is too abrupt. I did place an order for the Viewsonic based purely on the price mistake but I find myself leaning towards the Dell which already has established itself as a keeper and this new one has no reviews or frame minus the older model. I might cancel as I don't know if I'm okay with blindly buying a monitor.

Edit: I have a 2070 Super so I'm not concerned about performance.
I got the Dell in today. Open box from bestbuy for 450 and it was in perfect condition. No regrets so far, fantastic monitor for the price. I play Fps relatively seriously and the input lag is not noticable to me.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2010
1503 posts
931 upvotes
Kamloops, BC
Harold91 wrote: Keep in mind this is likely a price error on the ViewSonic. You shouldn't be able to get a monitor like this for this price. Sure if do what you did above, you are only spending $130+ more, but you are also spending well over 30% of the cost of the ViewSonic on the Dell, if not almost 60% if you don't get the newsletter code etc. Advantages of the Dell are primarily HDR and better color accuracy and nit brightness. But it comes down to what you want this monitor for. Is it primarily gaming? If so, there is quite a huge gulf between 1ms lag and 7ms lag. 165 to 144hz is noticeable but again dependent on your GPU. There is also no speakers/sound on the Dell. Moot point if you only use headphones or have a speaker system, but sometimes it is nice to have sound coming from the monitor.

The 1ms response time most likely requires the highest overdrive option. Which often looks awful on most monitors.
Deal Addict
Sep 6, 2008
3793 posts
1547 upvotes
BC
ssjlancer wrote: The 1ms response time most likely requires the highest overdrive option. Which often looks awful on most monitors.
Got a source or just toya?
Aug 5, 2009
397 posts
41 upvotes
Vancouver
Feegus wrote: Depends on your GPU
I am just asking for straight up value. Nothing to do with my GPU. What's the better deal? Worth paying extra $100 more?

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)