Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] ViewSonic VX3268-2KPC-MHD 32 Inch 1440p Curved 144Hz 1ms Gaming Monitor with FreeSync VA $399.99 (UPDATED) PRE-ORDER

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 29th, 2020 12:32 am
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2007
1091 posts
580 upvotes
Jattop wrote: I saw another order cancelled on reddit without any notice. Is this the way amazon gonna go ?
Yes, it’s just a matter of time before it gets automatically cancelled.
Deal Addict
Sep 6, 2008
3794 posts
1548 upvotes
BC
Mmagic888 wrote: Yes, it’s just a matter of time before it gets shipped
Fixed that for you.
Oct 24, 2016
850 posts
704 upvotes
ON
Because of the delayed shipment, the agent provided me with a $30 promotional certificate applied to my amazon account. Within a few hours of the chat I also received an email confirmation for the $30 which I can use for purchase of any item that is sold and shipped by amazon.

For the monitor, my account is still saying “ We will email you when we have an estimated delivery date.”
Isn't it great to live in the 21st century where deleting history has become more important than making it.
Sep 5, 2013
140 posts
118 upvotes
Hamilton
AnthonyS428750 wrote: They are investigating the person who canceled my order....5business days...me: not happy amazon, amazon we cant do anything else about canceled products. Me: we both know that's not true and I'm not happy with these results how do I follow up to make sure you follow up with investigation and who can I contact to follow up, what is your information... amazon: please hold... current (holding)
This is a problem. Agents, even at the top, are limited in what they can do, and I'm worried they won't be able to undo this even when raised up.

Another reminder to people not to chase discounts and credits for a few bucks with customer support, lest you lose the deal you already have.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 12, 2005
8095 posts
63 upvotes
AnthonyS428750 wrote: Sneaky tactics gave me ten bucks and completely removed the purchase, on phone now agent defended the actions now I escalated and I have to explain again for another 30 minutes. I am prime

Making me wait. They just cancelled mine and not everyone’s reverting back to an old email my order was fine until I called in last night and she removed it

They hung up on me as soon as supervisor connected, 50/50 accident or on purpose calling h back for sure
I don't know if its because it's 12:30 and past my bedtime but reading this comment got me dizzy.. might be my old age..
Jan 7, 2019
86 posts
28 upvotes
Ya probably the effects of texting and social media apps on my writing process (particularly texting from phone, often trying to write something compactly and quickly while doing an unrelated activity). Also, I was agitated at the time of writing, apologies lol.
Sep 13, 2020
13 posts
2 upvotes
I think Amazon is just playing mind games. They just want to delay the shipment to get as many people as possible to cancel the order. After 70% of people who ordered at $308 canceled the order, they finally will begin to ship the monitors. RTX 3080 will be released in next few days, it sucks if I don't have a monitor by then, but I will wait until they ship my monitor
Jan 15, 2018
173 posts
148 upvotes
@Feegus
Did you ask them for an update again by any chance? I spoke to them ~a week ago and they said in two weeks. I'm really getting impatient.

Btw for anyone that has missed it, Ugo gives you $10 back for every $100 Amazon GC that you purchase through them, pair it with your Amazon credits and the deal becomes even sweeter. There's a thread in the Hot Deals forum.

Edit-link:
ugo-wallet-buy-100-amazon-ca-gift-card- ... 0-2398537/
Nov 1, 2015
845 posts
778 upvotes
North Vancouver, BC
I was told I'd definitely get an update within 3-5 days on the 3rd.. I followed up again today and they just said "No new information" and left the chat... 3x...
Mar 17, 2020
8 posts
4 upvotes
I asked on the 2nd and they told me one week. A week later they said the monitors are being distributed to their fulfillment centres and should be shipped out in 48hr. Obviously this wasn't the case. Now I'll probably wait until the end of the week before contacting them again. I ordered on August 6th.
May 14, 2009
964 posts
11305 upvotes
Sherbrooke
Asked on the 13th, the said soon, I ask if they can me any less clear about an ETA and they said soon. Felt like talking to a chat bot, so tried again and same deal
Deal Addict
Sep 6, 2008
3794 posts
1548 upvotes
BC
From ViewSonic just now
Hello,

Good news, the unit you are looking for is in stock. Below is the link to our product page, it may also be available through Amazon or one of our authorized resellers. https://www.viewsonic.com/us/catalog/pr ... ategory/3/

Please let us know if you have any questions or need any more information.
Thank you for choosing ViewSonic!
We better start getting shipping notices very soon or I'm calling shenanigans.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (2 members and 0 guests)

JonR29230, commonquail