Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] ViewSonic VX3268-2KPC-MHD 32 Inch 1440p Curved 144Hz 1ms Gaming Monitor with FreeSync VA $399.99 (UPDATED) PRE-ORDER

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 18th, 2020 9:33 am
Newbie
Dec 15, 2015
45 posts
45 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Intenze wrote: Mine was being delivered by Amazon courier. Coming from the US.
Same here, shows it's in Michigan
Jr. Member
Nov 25, 2018
136 posts
91 upvotes
my 27" version shows being delivered sunday, lets hope it does get here! everything was either pulled or bought out as there is no stock on it from amazon now apart from other stores that are asking like 650+ lol
Newbie
Sep 27, 2016
1 posts
Surprisingly after all this, it ended up working our for me. Called up customer service today and was offered a $50 credit. Asked about a price match and she said they could do that as well for something similar. She didn't add the credit or note about the price match to my account so when I call back after I found another monitor(AOC CQ32G1), they started saying it would not be possible to match the difference. Accelerated it and had the manager listen to my previous call where they promised this price match.

He ended up applying a gift card of the difference ($117), and didn't take the $50 credit from my account either, so overall I was about to get the CQ32G1 for $307 all-in. This doesn't include the $20 credit they gave me a few months ago. Not bad Amazon.
Newbie
Jul 29, 2012
4 posts
mine now shows that its in Ontario. hopefully it arrives by tomorrow. if not, then on thursday
Tuesday, 10 November
4:49 PM
Package arrived at an Amazon facility
HALTON HILLS, Ontario CA
Monday, 9 November
6:57 PM
Package departed an Amazon facility
Teterboro, NJ US
10:16 AM
Package arrived at an Amazon facility
Teterboro, New Jersey US
Newbie
May 21, 2013
67 posts
369 upvotes
Ontario
edchuu wrote: mine now shows that its in Ontario. hopefully it arrives by tomorrow. if not, then on thursday
Which courier is this?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 6, 2007
2201 posts
544 upvotes
Montreal
48 hours after, no news, started another chat. Wrote a few times I was disappointed on the turnout of events and how some "friends" managed to get their price readjusted when replacing the order and obtain an extra compensation, and then getting their shipping notification this week while I have to wait longer with no guarantee of the same pricing.

CSR did not budge on offering any compensation, instead, says it was a price error and it should be back in stock in about 5 days at around 390$.
Pointed out I had a much lower price and waited over 2 months, and now stuck with nothing.
She then offered to guarantee the price I ordered in August by "personally" place the note on my file and to contact them again once the item is in stock for price adjustment. She then also gave me 10$ in my account.

Hopefully I can get a bit more when it's back + the original price I preordered... Idk how you guys managed to get more compensation, is it better to just call instead? I'm usually not the type to yell and insist them to give me a significant compensation amount, maybe i'm too nice in a business world lmao.
Newbie
May 21, 2013
67 posts
369 upvotes
Ontario
Ah okay I forgot to click "See All Updates". It's the same as yours. I don't think it'll arrive until Thursday then. CP still needs to pick it up from Amazon and then sort it.
Newbie
May 30, 2013
19 posts
11 upvotes
Burnaby
Yragorn wrote: 48 hours after, no news, started another chat. Wrote a few times I was disappointed on the turnout of events and how some "friends" managed to get their price readjusted when replacing the order and obtain an extra compensation, and then getting their shipping notification this week while I have to wait longer with no guarantee of the same pricing.

CSR did not budge on offering any compensation, instead, says it was a price error and it should be back in stock in about 5 days at around 390$.
Pointed out I had a much lower price and waited over 2 months, and now stuck with nothing.
She then offered to guarantee the price I ordered in August by "personally" place the note on my file and to contact them again once the item is in stock for price adjustment. She then also gave me 10$ in my account.

Hopefully I can get a bit more when it's back + the original price I preordered... Idk how you guys managed to get more compensation, is it better to just call instead? I'm usually not the type to yell and insist them to give me a significant compensation amount, maybe i'm too nice in a business world lmao.
Calling is better - the CSR I chatted online with spent a good 4 minutes without typing or trying to type a response. At least the guy I was talking with on the phone had no choice but to continue the conversation until “is anything else I can help you with?”

This whole thing reminds me Bay Nest Doorbell fiasco last year.
Newbie
Apr 14, 2015
46 posts
15 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Same situation as you, Rep told me to wait 48 hours as they resolve their internal issues. I did not hear back after 2 days so I followed up today and they said nothing they can do since it is out of stock.
They also said the order was cancelled because "lack of availability" when we all know it literally came in stock on the day of.
Yragorn wrote: 48 hours after, no news, started another chat. Wrote a few times I was disappointed on the turnout of events and how some "friends" managed to get their price readjusted when replacing the order and obtain an extra compensation, and then getting their shipping notification this week while I have to wait longer with no guarantee of the same pricing.

CSR did not budge on offering any compensation, instead, says it was a price error and it should be back in stock in about 5 days at around 390$.
Pointed out I had a much lower price and waited over 2 months, and now stuck with nothing.
She then offered to guarantee the price I ordered in August by "personally" place the note on my file and to contact them again once the item is in stock for price adjustment. She then also gave me 10$ in my account.

Hopefully I can get a bit more when it's back + the original price I preordered... Idk how you guys managed to get more compensation, is it better to just call instead? I'm usually not the type to yell and insist them to give me a significant compensation amount, maybe i'm too nice in a business world lmao.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 6, 2007
2201 posts
544 upvotes
Montreal
OrionTO wrote: Same situation as you, Rep told me to wait 48 hours as they resolve their internal issues. I did not hear back after 2 days so I followed up today and they said nothing they can do since it is out of stock.
They also said the order was cancelled because "lack of availability" when we all know it literally came in stock on the day of.
Did you keep the transcript from 2 days ago? If so, you have a chip you can use to get something out of this, and like the other reply, I guess I'll call next time so they dont have time to think about an answer on the spot
Newbie
Apr 14, 2015
46 posts
15 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Yragorn wrote: Did you keep the transcript from 2 days ago? If so, you have a chip you can use to get something out of this, and like the other reply, I guess I'll call next time so they dont have time to think about an answer on the spot
I do. I have chat histories with Amazon reps said they will resolve this issue and they will expedite the shipment as soon as it becomes available. I can tell now they were just brushing me off.
Member
User avatar
Dec 9, 2007
289 posts
15 upvotes
Just a quick update. It looks like stock has finally made it across the border and is now in Canada at least.
Member
Jan 12, 2012
312 posts
314 upvotes
Calgary
Bell, Shaw, Telus, Amazon and etc all have this belief to make us push what is ours. Wastes my time, wastes their time, pisses off the customers. I really do not why they do it. I know people that game Amazon, but this is just stupid.
Jr. Member
Nov 25, 2018
136 posts
91 upvotes
Yragorn wrote: 48 hours after, no news, started another chat. Wrote a few times I was disappointed on the turnout of events and how some "friends" managed to get their price readjusted when replacing the order and obtain an extra compensation, and then getting their shipping notification this week while I have to wait longer with no guarantee of the same pricing.

CSR did not budge on offering any compensation, instead, says it was a price error and it should be back in stock in about 5 days at around 390$.
Pointed out I had a much lower price and waited over 2 months, and now stuck with nothing.
She then offered to guarantee the price I ordered in August by "personally" place the note on my file and to contact them again once the item is in stock for price adjustment. She then also gave me 10$ in my account.

Hopefully I can get a bit more when it's back + the original price I preordered... Idk how you guys managed to get more compensation, is it better to just call instead? I'm usually not the type to yell and insist them to give me a significant compensation amount, maybe i'm too nice in a business world lmao.
i called when i inquired for the first time, and not once did i raise my voice. im like you i dont like to yell, i know its not directly THEIR fault, so i take it into account. Heck i even told the guy im not one to get angry or yell, i was just disappointed and if he could help me out, and he was very empathetic and listened to me and helped me out
Sr. Member
Jan 13, 2007
965 posts
93 upvotes
My tracking number still isn't working... Been shipped for 3 days now. Amazon tracking works though (Canadapost doesn't?). Wierd... Amazon 'tracking' says it'll be here Friday.
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2015
1517 posts
254 upvotes
Peterborough
Albertan wrote: My tracking number still isn't working... Been shipped for 3 days now. Amazon tracking works though (Canadapost doesn't?). Wierd... Amazon 'tracking' says it'll be here Friday.
i get alot of stuff through CND Post and alot of messed up I think from covid or when it started still
Member
Oct 27, 2019
235 posts
92 upvotes
Mine arrived, box in ok shape. If I get a break from work, I will open it up.
Member
Jul 20, 2012
205 posts
100 upvotes
Ottawa
Mine just arrived. So it seems like it's actually IPS(super clear tm) instead of VA which was what I thought it was?
Deal Addict
Sep 30, 2006
1604 posts
350 upvotes
VitaXllent wrote: Mine just arrived. So it seems like it's actually IPS(super clear tm) instead of VA which was what I thought it was?
Really? Ips
No links or solicitations through sigs

Top