Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Vitamix E310 Explorian Blender $347.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 12th, 2021 11:35 am
Sep 22, 2017
234 posts
175 upvotes
cec4111 wrote: in the market for one. I should be waiting then,
I'm in the same boat.
Aug 13, 2008
743 posts
493 upvotes
Toronto
moufasa wrote: not really. it's cheaper to buy from crateandbarrel or vitamix using the 15% perks code.

i guess this is a good deal if you have to buy from amazon for some reason. but i would avoid it since there are so many people writing reviews about receiving US models that aren't eligible for warranty in Canada.
Where do you see/find the 15% perks code with Vitamix?
Oct 7, 2017
494 posts
630 upvotes
I got the one from Costco, it has way too many attachments, shakers…. Just them alone take up a whole cabinet in our kitchen … if anyone wants send me a pm
Feb 10, 2021
17 posts
19 upvotes
GroverTime wrote: I think I paid this price last year at Costco and it came with two travel containers as well.
The price you paid was 379.99, same as me.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 26, 2009
5196 posts
4949 upvotes
GTA
Shihtzus wrote: That thing is jack-hammer level loud.
99% people that can't chew have bad hearing, so no harm there.
Dec 8, 2013
424 posts
224 upvotes
Oakville
Anyone get their $50 coupon codes from bed bath and beyond yet?
Apr 20, 2010
177 posts
43 upvotes
Kleinburg
I just ordered and waiting for the $50 e coupon as well.
Oct 1, 2012
337 posts
214 upvotes
GVR
Bed and Bath had a sale on the same price but gives you $50 e GC. Quite a nice blender. Costco one is E20 which has the same blender but includes a couple travel mugs and matching housing.
Dec 8, 2013
424 posts
224 upvotes
Oakville
Just called bed bath and beyond asking where the gift card is. The rep said initially that there was no $50 promotion and we talked back and forth. Ultimately I was told that there was a promotion on this item and it will take 6-8 weeks to be emailed.
Apr 20, 2010
177 posts
43 upvotes
Kleinburg
fislan wrote: Just called bed bath and beyond asking where the gift card is. The rep said initially that there was no $50 promotion and we talked back and forth. Ultimately I was told that there was a promotion on this item and it will take 6-8 weeks to be emailed.
How do they not know about their own promotion?
Dec 8, 2013
424 posts
224 upvotes
Oakville
evan_chu wrote: How do they not know about their own promotion?
They said initially that this could have been a specific promotion relating to bonus points as opposed to a gift card. The explanation made no sense and I insisted they look into it as I took a screen shot showing the gift card promotion.
Dec 8, 2013
424 posts
224 upvotes
Oakville
evan_chu wrote:
How do they not know about their own promotion?
They said initially that this could have been a specific promotion relating to bonus points as opposed to a gift card. The explanation made no sense and I insisted they look into it as I took a screen shot showing the gift card promotion.
Apr 20, 2010
177 posts
43 upvotes
Kleinburg
hello99 wrote: So, what is consensus here?
I had contacted them earlier and they said they were looking into it and never got back to me after 15 days.

I followed up again in Facebook messenger and they responded right away. I provided my order number and a screenshot of the promo and they immediately added the $50 to my account.