Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Vitamix Explorian Blender, Professional-Grade, 64 oz. Low-Profile Container, Red (Renewed) - $290.92

Jan 23, 2007
120 posts
34 upvotes
Toronto

[Amazon.ca] Vitamix Explorian Blender, Professional-Grade, 64 oz. Low-Profile Container, Red (Renewed) - $290.92

Super hot! I've been in the market for one - bought it a few days ago and had to cancel to get this price.
Best of luck and I hope many of you get the deal.
22 replies
Banned
Dec 17, 2019
228 posts
239 upvotes
Montreal
no programs on this one huh?
I'm a customer at Public Mobile and VoIP.ms!
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2007
29332 posts
10713 upvotes
Hamilton
danmartin471 wrote: no programs on this one huh?
I personally don’t like programmed ones
hated on but respected.
Mar 19, 2018
116 posts
78 upvotes
Have one with programs for a year now... only used it once.... lol.
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2007
29332 posts
10713 upvotes
Hamilton
Clutchscotch wrote: Have one with programs for a year now... only used it once.... lol.
Same but when you need to use it. It’s a A+ machine
hated on but respected.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 22, 2008
6949 posts
7523 upvotes
BC
Shiznacka wrote: Just as an FYI, the same unit can be had, from Vitamix, for an extra $90 but it gives you a full 3yrs vs 90 days.

https://www.vitamix.com/ca/en_us/shop/c ... 2#overview
Someone stated in a previous thread that amazon renewed units do still have a valid warranty from Vitamix but confirm that for yourself first.
-Read store exceptions before combining discounts with cash back sites
-HomeDepot clearance prices are not shown on stocktrack or HD.ca
-There is a difference between NEED (necessities) and WANT (desires). The word NEED is over-used on RFD and in general.
Jan 23, 2007
120 posts
34 upvotes
Toronto
Believe me, that warranty is worth it but according to the product description:
"warranty: 3 year full warrantymanufactured in Cleveland, Ohio USA"
Images
  • Screen Shot 2020-06-02 at 3.00.38 PM.png
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2014
1284 posts
1066 upvotes
Edmonton
stopped myself from buying it last second. Thanks OP!
Apr 20, 2009
50 posts
48 upvotes
Why so many renewed and refurbished Vitamix products, maybe their manufacture processing should be renewed.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 22, 2008
6949 posts
7523 upvotes
BC
wuffer wrote: Why so many renewed and refurbished Vitamix products, maybe their manufacture processing should be renewed.
Maybe they are customer returns.
-There is a difference between NEED (necessities) and WANT (desires). The word NEED is over-used on RFD and in general.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 22, 2008
6949 posts
7523 upvotes
BC
Ralfzim wrote: One man’s garbage is another man’s gold.
I guess you could look at it that way. There are many reasons though why stuff gets returned.
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2006
3165 posts
232 upvotes
Wasaga Beach
kemestry wrote: Believe me, that warranty is worth it but according to the product description:
"warranty: 3 year full warrantymanufactured in Cleveland, Ohio USA"
Yeah maybe the 90 days is the warranty via Amazon, but still carries the 3yr's through Vitamix. If that's the case then it's an awesome deal. I had the refurb'd through Vitamix a couple years back. My unit looked brand new but some people didn't get so lucky. Maybe Amazon would be a better route for most.
Click Here to check my HOFO Feedback
Ebay Feedback
Jan 23, 2007
120 posts
34 upvotes
Toronto
Shiznacka wrote: Yeah maybe the 90 days is the warranty via Amazon, but still carries the 3yr's through Vitamix. If that's the case then it's an awesome deal. I had the refurb'd through Vitamix a couple years back. My unit looked brand new but some people didn't get so lucky. Maybe Amazon would be a better route for most.
Yep. It looks like the warranty is through Vitamix.
Jan 30, 2008
881 posts
425 upvotes
For those who have Perkopolis, you can buy directly from Vitamix for $279.95 with 3yr warranty and free ship. All other Vitamix products are 15% off + Free ship. This is not advertised on their site, but if you put in your cart, you'll notice it's $100 off instead of 15% off.

Also, you can go through eBates for 3% off. Just enter in the Perkopolis promo code since it's not pre-filled when you're not going directly via Perkopolis.